Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-13-2009, 09:28 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
New in the box, chrome studs. Got a good deal on it, $100 off new price!

Randy, how are you liking yours? I've tried soft, it kills my ass. Hope the Corbin works better.
Don't forget to fart on it a few times. Gotta break it in correctly....

Old 01-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
bags...did you ever consider the mustang saddle?
Yup, I had a Mustang on my Roadking for a few years. I liked it O.K. But some friends told me that the Corbin really shows its worth after about 4 or 500 miles in a day. That's when I really need help. After about 400 miles. This Corbin reminds me of a good roping saddle. It just fits.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Another Corbin fan here.

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
New in the box, chrome studs. Got a good deal on it, $100 off new price!

Randy, how are you liking yours? I've tried soft, it kills my ass. Hope the Corbin works better.
Congraulations Harley !!

I'm SURE you're gonna like it !!!

From watching TWS it looks like it might be awhile before you get to find out .... but when the time comes, I know you're gonna like it............ A LOT !!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just got an 'ol Road Zepplin. After a 750-800 mile blast home
from Tennessee last year, I felt like I coulda gone a couple
more tanks of gas.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
Yup, I had a Mustang on my Roadking for a few years. I liked it O.K. But some friends told me that the Corbin really shows its worth after about 4 or 500 miles in a day. That's when I really need help. After about 400 miles. This Corbin reminds me of a good roping saddle. It just fits.
for 300 mile days was the mustang as comfortable as the corbin?
Old 02-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
For me, yes. Mustang is a real good short-haul seat. IMO

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
I've got a Mustang here waiting for my bike that I'll put on Thursday when I pick it up. I'm ready to say bye bye to the stock one...

Kimber

Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Hand Wringer

Stock seats suck for more than 1 tank of fuel.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Depends on the Mustang. I got the mustand touring deluxe on my FLHR, and its a good seat. I had the two piece Mustang on there, but around 25-30k miles I started to sink in and get hip pain. I am starting to wonder if the touring one is doing that. I hope my Corbin last longer. I can't afford to bre replacing or restuffing them all the time.

Tags
Corbin is the bees knees, I like leather on my seat