Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Tilley's HD in Salisbury, NC

I've not dealt with them much since I moved back to NC, but they've done me right every single time.

Last year, due to a mis-understanding of their operating hours, I pulled in right as they closed thinking they were open another half hour. I'd gotten Highmiles to follow me over there with a faulty stator and probably could NOT have made the trip home. They checked my bike in and acted like they wanted nothing more at that very moment than to stay late and take care of me.

Today, they honored a 2.5 year old gift certificate which stated clearly that it expired after two years. My colleagues gave it to me June of 2010 when I left Atlanta. It was for $300. I spent about $20 bucks of it soon after I got it and then promptly lost it in the move. I found it about a month or two ago and just hadn't made it over there since. I went in today and they didn't even blink.

I got a bike cover, a set of grips and a t-shirt for Margarita's daughter as agreed in another thread. I've still got about a $10 balance I'll use once I get the size from Boop for the secret Santa swap. They noticed the date, but never acted like they even cared.

Good people in my book.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 11-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Both of the Tilly locations are great. I deal with the one in Statesville. Great people, still from the old school, really down to earth.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
There are a few of 'em out there. Glad you have one in your area.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me