Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:52 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
bummer

Had dinner with several friends tonight, chit-chatting in the parking lot afterwards before the ride home, and cringed at "the sound" .. turned around just in time to see him take a double flip and slide - didn't hear a damn thing until I got to him .. knelt down, held his hand, took a deep breath and sent my mind somewhere else - asked him to focus on me, look me in the eyes, boy, look me in the eyes right f**king now, f**k everything else but look at my ugly ass, help's on the way, and right now it's just you and me .. paramedic, RN, and pulmonary doc out of the crowd right behind me showed up and that was a relief - bless them but he was just another situation; they got his vitals while I asked his name and kept him jacked up with jibber-jabber enough to give me the glare - let me know he was there .. "John Adams, from Pensacola, and God it hurts" - "yeah, John, I ride, I know it hurts, and I been there but that don't matter, now you just squeeze my hand until I break and I'll settle things around here later for ya, you ain't got a hair on yer ass if you can't break my hand, lemme see ya wiggle yer toes - cool, man, everything still works - that a King? I ride a stripped-down '04 - you just squeeze, boy, and leave the rest to me" - I'm yakking at Ol' John about who knows what like I have a frickin clue and the cop starts asking us questions- first John, then me - I know he has a job to do, so does John (or so his wink says) and I can understand him asking John if he's been drinking, but does he have to ask me if I've been drinking when I tell him, "No, we're not related but he rides and I ride - do you ride?" .. I think John got a kick out of me telling him, "kiss my ass or bust it" when he asked me to step back, John like to have twisted my hand off at that but he never quit on me when I laughed - regardless, I ignored mr police for the moment and I'm glad it was only a moment before the ambulance got there, I hate being disrespectful but it was the game right then .. they loaded John up, I apologized to the cop, stacked John's boots and helmet (with the 'River Rat' sticker on the side) on top of his saddle bags and waited for the wrecker while I watched the sonofabitch who pulled out in front of John drive away without a word and his wife crying .. got everything loaded on the flat bed, wrote the name of the hospital and the wrecker company on a business card of mine and gave it to his 6, a minister from farther east and south than P'cola, told him that I would do what I could and don't let John worry about anything but flirting with nurses, and walked back to my bike.

I sat down on the ground for a few, kinda aggravated that I quit smoking (quit carrying), not scared, not anything - just damn, sigh, double damn and sigh.

I think John Adams has some internals busted - his bars were turned 180 back to him (that was weird) and it looked like his belly was swelling up a mite, or so it seemed to me - but I hope he's OK for tonight.

Hey, y'all, I don't post often as most but I wanted to share this. All the way home I tried to calm down and work things out (ya know what I mean?) and posting here was all I could think about; I don't know why. I get the biggest kick out of the silliest shit that y'all sling and you might shrug it off when I say that you make a difference, but you do make a difference to me. I love y'all and I never said/wrote it till now. We're fragile. Shiny side up boys and girls. Remember John Adams if you will.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:37 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
John was lucky to have you there. Sending a prayer up for him.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 10-14-2010, 04:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
We are all lucky to have you here. . .John included. Saying a prayer for John right now. . .and a prayer for his guardian angel.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
You did a great thing Mike. John was lucky to have you there. Hope the doctors take as good of care once he got to the hospital and he has a quick recovery.

Kimber

Old 10-14-2010, 05:27 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
God bless you. Glad you were there. Prayers up.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:49 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
He is lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing John a speedy recovery.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:50 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Thanks for being there for Mr. Adams. Prayers sent.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:53 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Prayers sent from here for John. If it ever happened to me, I hope I'm riding with someone like you.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You're a good man, Mike. But some of us already knew that.
John was lucky to have you there. Prayers sent up for him.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:39 AM
gAZINTAs

Mnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suckMnhorsemom can happily embrace the suck
You did a good thing just being there for John. Thoughts and prayers for you both.

Sometimes.... when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes... when you are in pain... no one sees your hurt.
Sometimes... when you are worried... no one sees your stress.
Sometimes... when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But FART just ONE flippin` time.....And everybody knows!!

Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good on you.

I love this group.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-14-2010, 07:03 AM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Good on ya

So glad you were there for him, prayers up for John and you.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
I am assuming John was a complete stranger riding along while you were chatting in the parking lot with your friends. Good on you for coming to the aid of a complete stranger...or a friend you hadn't met yet. I don't really think there are strangers in the riding community.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 10-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Double-D

ColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sock
Thank You.

The world would be a better place if everyone just did what was right.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
John was lucky to have you there. Thoughts and prayers for his speedy and complete recovery.