Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > High Performance
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
sOlo DoOf

Drifting Easy has failed to amuse us
Pine wood derby

Pine wood derby coming up and I have to build my sons car any one have any past experience with winning tips and tricks. I suppose I will let him design what the car will look like and I will take care of all the illegal stuff to win that dam trophy!! It will most definitely be #43

Last edited by Drifting Easy; 12-18-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
placing weight is of utmost importants
some say in front
some say in middle
some say in back
hope that helps

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 12-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
Wax the nails that hold the wheels on so the wheels spin easier.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 12-18-2007, 02:33 PM
BigAlsRK

Built my own when I was in the scouts....weight in the front.....used a bar of soap for the axles............just sayin
Old 12-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
Built my own when I was in the scouts....weight in the front.....used a bar of soap for the axles............just sayin
Dial or Ivory?
it might matter

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 12-18-2007, 02:45 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk custom View Post
Dial or Ivory?
it might matter
Lye....My Mom is a cruel woman...........
Old 12-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
hahaha..!! now this is funny!

I nickel plated the nails, polished them with diamond polish from our lab and then used Teflon coating to reduce friction on them further. Weight was max'ed out, plastic wheels where trued and smoothed and made to not wobble on the nails. Body shape has no effect except for a pleasing appearance. I worked with an internal sliding weight arrangement that was mid to start and then slid forward once the car was part way down the slope. Never won but was always in contention, someone else was always a little more clever!

I guess, once a hot rodder, always a hot rodder!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:51 PM
GrayRider

The first time I did this, I just watched my son build it. That's what they said we should do. When we got to the derby, his car wouldn't even roll all the way down.

I noticed how slick all the other cars were done. Obviously, their dads had done the work. I vowed that we'd win the next year.

Next time, I consulted with a past winner's dad at work and built the fastest car they'd ever seen. A friend borrowed it one year and won in his town too.

Too much info to type, but if you want my help...call me. (937) 602-8989
Old 12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Treachery.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 12-18-2007, 03:06 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Easy View Post
...I have to build my sons car...

Here they have an adult class, for those that can't keep their hands off.

I've got no problem helping, but not doing.

Powdered lock graphite on the axles.
When I was a kid, that's what we used. Took 3 cars to the derby, came home with 3 1st place trophies....

(3 cars:
Mine: Scout's only class
Dad's: Scoutmasters (he led a different den)
Mom's: Parent's class)
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
sOlo DoOf

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
The first time I did this, I just watched my son build it. That's what they said we should do. When we got to the derby, his car wouldn't even roll all the way down.

I noticed how slick all the other cars were done. Obviously, their dads had done the work. I vowed that we'd win the next year.

Next time, I consulted with a past winner's dad at work and built the fastest car they'd ever seen. A friend borrowed it one year and won in his town too.

Too much info to type, but if you want my help...call me. (937) 602-8989
Awsome! can I call in the middle of the night

Old 12-18-2007, 03:08 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Easy View Post
Awsome! can I call in the middle of the night
No..phone goes off at 10:30. You can thank Casaba.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Do you really think that's HIS phone?

Dumbass.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 12-18-2007, 03:37 PM
sOlo DoOf

I may have been born yesterday but not last knight!

Old 12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Do you really want to win?

Sneak a motor in it......................