Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
He's in friggin' MA.

So? Maybe the guy runs on California time. Or it has something to do with that Noo Yawk minute I keep hearing about.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:02 AM
gAZINTAs

J's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suck
I love this place!
Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oops, just checked my own time and I am early by a couple of hours. Mea culpa.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:07 AM
gAZINTAs

J's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suckJ's 02 can happily embrace the suck
You get a pass. Once the thread is open, it's fair game. Just turn the lights out on your way out.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post

I woke early one morning
The Earth lay cool and still
When suddenly a tiny bird
Perched on my window sill,

He sang a song so lovely
So carefree and gay,
That slowly all my troubles
Began to slip away

He sang of far-off places
Of Laughter and fun,
It seemed very trilling,
Brought up the morning sun.

I stirred beneath the covers
Crept slowly out of bed,
And gently lowered the window
And crushed its f*cking head

They won't sit close enough for me.. Usually in the Cedar tree about 20 feet from the house.

Kimber

Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Mind the thorns

Ya got a BB gun?

Old 02-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. ... Groucho Marx
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 33.png (359.6 KB, 44 views)
Old 02-05-2011, 12:19 AM
gAZINTAs

That's a damn cool clock. Yours?
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
On Jack's Time

Yes Sir,

Our friend has owned the local liquor store for 35+ years and was
cleaning out his collections.

He said he thought of my home bar when he came across this clock
that had never even been wound, and was saving it for me.

Carl's a good man.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:28 AM
gAZINTAs

That is vera cool. It's so much more awesome when something you like is given to you by a good friend. It multiplies the level of endearment. I have a few knives like that.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

What a Crock

Carl also saved this JD crock for me.

and no....

It was empty when I got it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 34.png (577.3 KB, 46 views)
Old 02-05-2011, 12:38 AM
gAZINTAs

I toured their facility in TN. It was worth the trip.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Just an Excitable Boy

I hear it's well worth the time.

Lynchburg's on my bucket list!
Old 02-05-2011, 12:47 AM
gAZINTAs

The tour is ridiculously scripted and the "country" is laid on quite thick, but it was a lot of fun. Whatever you do, don't sample all of the available barrels of single barrel and then tell them you've changed your mind.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Just now seeing this...

but, I'll be somewhat regular (in attendance that is).

http://sherlynpopelka.net/