Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dear Boop
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dear Boop Got a question? Looking for information or advice? Life getting you down? Ask Boop. Sort of like Dear Abby, only Doofier.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
Should I be worried?

Or should the rest of you be jealous?
BMW's are cool,,,,
I like the logo~

®
Old 12-08-2011, 06:31 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
Like the lack of has stopped this bunch before.

Just sayin'.
I'm hurt.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm missing the apple...again.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 12-08-2011, 12:38 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Is your bike a CVO? Nope, it's just another limited...

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 12-08-2011, 01:19 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I'm hurt.
I'm just another damn dave, nice to meet you
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, anyone know what Russ is riding these days, since
i am probably shopping soon.

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 05-15-2020, 07:29 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
two words - shark.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-15-2020, 03:51 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
two words - shark.
Remember what my then 11 year old said on seeing a Road Glide?

"I didn't know blind people rode motorcycles"

But honestly, why? What is the advantage to this unknown?

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 05-15-2020, 09:23 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
Remember what my then 11 year old said on seeing a Road Glide?

"I didn't know blind people rode motorcycles"

But honestly, why? What is the advantage to this unknown?
I can't give an honest impression, as I've never ridden one either. My back seat passenger has about the same opinion.

Kimber

Last edited by Backroad Mike; 05-16-2020 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-15-2020, 11:04 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If I ever buy another bike, and that’s a big if, I might entertain ugliness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-24-2020, 06:38 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Shark. ‘Nuff said.

Seriously, coming off an Electra glide, the roadglide is the best I’ve ever had. The fixed fairing provides MUCH more wind protection. I simply love mine.

But, if you opt for a roadglide special, fit it with the stock roadglide ultra rear shocks. The RGS shocks are 12”, the RGU are 13”. The ride difference is amazing.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-24-2020, 06:59 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
But, if you opt for a roadglide special, fit it with the stock roadglide ultra rear shocks. The RGS shocks are 12”, the RGU are 13”. The ride difference is amazing.
The extra 1" also means you won't be dragging floor boards, or the jiffy stand as much in the twisties..

Kimber

Old 05-24-2020, 11:25 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
But, wouldn’t you also have to raise the front 1” ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-25-2020, 06:02 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
But, wouldn’t you also have to raise the front 1” ?
You've seen me ride, apparently not.

Kimber

Old 05-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
You've seen me ride, apparently not.

...and he will tell you before heading through those twisties, "Do not try to keep up."

....it's good advise.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)