Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MotoCamping
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MotoCamping A forum where we swap campground reviews, trip reports, equipment reviews, bike packing, safety, NF, SF, State and National Park reviews, blahblahblah...

Old 07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
hubcaps

Cragar SS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P0006147.jpg (23.1 KB, 155 views)
Old 07-14-2011, 11:16 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Aren't your feet gonna hang out of the end?

Old 07-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The gas can has a hole on it.

Also, are golf cart wheels and tires rater for speed?

+_+_+_+_+_

This isn't the Droid you are looking for

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 07-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
The gas can has a hole on it.

Also, are golf cart wheels and tires rater for speed?

+_+_+_+_+_

I got high speed trailer tires and wheels, just using the golf cart hubcaps to make them purdy..
Old 07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKeeper View Post
I got high speed trailer tires and wheels, just using the golf cart hubcaps to make them purdy..
Ahhh, didn't see that.

Remember to sharpen the edges in case you need to be like Odd Job

+_+_+_+_+_

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

Slipper springs, hangers, axle and one hub packed and installed before I got banned from the carage.

I just realized I need a hitch....
Old 07-16-2011, 05:08 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Slipper springs, hangers, axle and one hub packed and installed before I got banned from the carage.

Minor technicality.

Kimber

Old 07-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

Once the wheels were on it was just to wide tracking behind the bike, so after much measuring, checking and re measuring, I took it all apart and cut 3 inches off each cross bracket narrowing the frailer by 6 inches and bringing it in line with my crash bars. It looks a lot better too. Axle needs to be cut next week at a local welding shop, then paint the frame, then decking, undercoating etc. I color matched both fenders Lava Red Sunglow, they look great. I think this is gonna work out really better than I expected.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo12.JPG (28.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg photo11.JPG (28.5 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg photo10.JPG (27.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg photo9.JPG (31.5 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg photo8.JPG (32.0 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg photo7.JPG (30.0 KB, 118 views)
Old 07-17-2011, 02:04 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:

Hitch?

You don't need a hitch, duck tape and zip ties should do the trick.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 07-17-2011, 07:37 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
... before I got banned from the carage.

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 07-17-2011, 07:48 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
i really havent looked at HF axles...the light axles shouldnt have a bow in them...
cuttin the end and reinsertin the spindle is better than cuttin 6" outa the middle...except on bowed axles...

jus sayin...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 07-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Watchin' the Bikes

IAFatBoy96 has failed to amuse us
What's the latest? Any more updates?
Old 07-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

Axle is cut, and straightened. Should have a rolling frame tonight. Cooler rack is cut, sealed and now getting ready for the small details. Ordered some neat wheel covers. Deck goes on this weekend. Ill post some pics after I paint it.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ATBlack[2].gif (31.3 KB, 99 views)
Old 07-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk

Old 07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
How much does this weigh? will it include a popup tent with all the trimmings?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!