Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

View Poll Results: So do you like tunes on yer ride?
Gotta hav'em... It's not riding without my theme music. 8 36.36%
Hell no I like piece and tranquility when I ride. 6 27.27%
what?.. WHAT DID YOU SAY????! My pipes are so frig'n loud I'm deaf now, so what's the point?. 1 4.55%
I only listen to records... technology is evil. 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2011, 07:29 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
Are there nipples, i skimmed

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
yeah, but you have to keep them covered, damn ohio laws.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:30 AM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
I prefer natural, personally

just remember to keep your eyes on the road

Bob
i need cruise control or a have to grow third hand.... just say'in

Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
I "auditioned" the BOOM audio system while waiting for a friend in Grand Canyon Harley. While they were less that pleased with my selection of music from my iPhone (Hey...don't leave them on and with a cable attached if you don't want me to play with them) I was pretty impressed with them. They evidently have a version that bolts to the windshield which would leave the bars pretty clean. They are $400 though, and I could do a lot with that.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 09-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Location: Lawrence, KS formally Baghdad, Iraq, formally Houston, TX
TReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Just got one of the windshield mount Boom systems for my Road King. Cant wait to get home and try it out. My Son-n-law played it for me over Skype and it sounds pretty good from here. 1 day and a wake up and Im on my way. Woooo Hooooo!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:35 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TReaper View Post
Just got one of the windshield mount Boom systems for my Road King. Cant wait to get home and try it out. My Son-n-law played it for me over Skype and it sounds pretty good from here. 1 day and a wake up and Im on my way. Woooo Hooooo!
Good deal brudder, safe trip

Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Location: Lawrence, KS formally Baghdad, Iraq, formally Houston, TX
TReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTReaper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Used the boom windshield mount on my trip to Maggie Valley and it worked great. Plenty loud enough even at 60 - 70 mph. Passenger cant hear too well at those speeds but hey its mainly for the driver right. Money well spent Id say.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:16 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
that sounds great and no gas leaks

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 10-01-2011, 06:10 AM
DD

good to hear

Tags
Cycle Sound, double dumbass, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, ipod, music, rocker, stereo