Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:12 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
Yeah I was coming off of rt 23 where it's 65mph and got on rt 53 speed limit is 55 and just kept up the speeding... made it 200 yards and shat!...

sheriff,
to late,
lights on,
hands stay on grips,
thank god this is not toledo,
officer likes paint job,
nice guy,
thanks officer,
$125 ticket,
doesn't like paint job enough to give a warning,
boobs may have come in handy at this point,
thank you sir,
yep i'm a dumbass,
10 years no ticket down the drain....
I bet if your bike was Purple, He woulda not only NOT given u a ticket, he woulda bought u lunch as well.

Just sayin'

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 06-24-2010, 07:37 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Yeah I was coming off of rt 23 where it's 65mph and got on rt 53 speed limit is 55 and just kept up the speeding... made it 200 yards and shat!...

sheriff,
to late,
lights on,
hands stay on grips,
thank god this is not toledo,
officer likes paint job,
nice guy,
thanks officer,
$125 ticket,
doesn't like paint job enough to give a warning,
boobs may have come in handy at this point,
thank you sir,
yep i'm a dumbass,
10 years no ticket down the drain....
People are always nice when they're taking your money.

Sorry you got a ticket...

Old 06-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Guarenteed item to make motorcycles do the speed limit.

This will keep ya from speeding:

...works for me...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
People are always nice when they're taking your money.

Sorry you got a ticket...
Well except for my healthcare insurance provider. They treat ya like crap and take yer money. Ha

Old 06-25-2010, 02:56 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
I bet if your bike was Purple, He woulda not only NOT given u a ticket, he woulda bought u lunch as well.

Just sayin'
Oh yeah, no doubt! Happens to me at least once a month.

Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I was riding home from columbus today and got nabbed doing 73 in a 55...

nuff said...
So I am reading your thread. And I'm looking at your avatar. BTW, is that you? At any rate, I just imagined you getting pulled over on the trike and having that dumb grin on your face. And I laughed. Kinda loud.

I think I had one too many beers this afternoon. Carry on.

Old 06-28-2010, 05:34 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent1 View Post
So I am reading your thread. And I'm looking at your avatar. BTW, is that you? At any rate, I just imagined you getting pulled over on the trike and having that dumb grin on your face. And I laughed. Kinda loud.

I think I had one too many beers this afternoon. Carry on.
Yeah that's me on the red bike. Ha. I should have road that one, never would have got a ticket on it.

Old 06-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
6 of us were coming back from NC yesterday. 75-80 all the way from Danville to Charlottesville. Coming out of Lynchburg we came over a hill and there was the sherrif......I didn't even make eye contact....when we stopped for fuel, the guys in the back said he waved.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Known Associate

shortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sock
There went the blings.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I feel your pain brother. My insurance company just dropped me! Well, the company I had the cars with. I still have the bike with Progressive with no claims or tickets on it in over fours years. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my 4 wheel vehicle record. I need to get a Prius so I when I get to chatting the wheels don't start speeding up on their own.

Just think, now you're good for 10 more years!

Tags
busted, cop, double dumbass, dumbass, dumbass dumbass dumbass, idiot, ticket