Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 04-23-2008, 07:53 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I know the feeling...

Beautiful riding weather this week/weekend and I'm taking time off from work..

TO REMODEL

grrrr.

Should be the last week/weekend of it though - "For Sale" sign goes in the yard Tuesday and then it's all over until we get it sold and signed off.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Baalz

Im doing the rolling.. Put the wifey on trim I aint doin that. I will fill holes and caulk but not paint trim.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:55 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Painting < woman's work...

jus' sayin'...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 04-23-2008, 07:56 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I'm actually pretty good at it, but I don't like it.
I'm with you!

I've done my share in the past, and I'm pretty good at it too, but I plain HATE it...

Paid to have the house painted last year, worth every penny!!!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 04-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just can't bring myself to take good paying work away from some painter out there that needs to feed his family. Especially when I'd rather be riding in my spare time