Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 AM
really small member

><)))'> has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Schweet bike. Talk does Yoda talk?
No, but she taught me how to poop on clean windshields

Yoda says hundreds of things and shockingly, no cussing. We've had her for over twenty years.

Her latest; "Whatcha doin babee?","Gimme a big kiss *smack*, "
Bye Bye, I'll be a good girl daddy (or mommy)", Help Help, get me outta here!". Wait... I take it back, that last one is my wife.

If anyone knows Infidel here. Could you ask him if he sold off the lowers docking kit, he'd advertised please?.. tried messaging him a couplea days ago.

thankyou,
steve

Paperwork and detail day at Yankee HD... Bartering complete and she's nearly ours at that point.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tequila.jpg (79.2 KB, 146 views)
Old 07-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
A few changes. Strip down version. Lights on the engine.

I know, I know. License and registration please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PhotoGrid_1374298402313.jpg (45.0 KB, 2533 views)

Last edited by Rock; 07-20-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Hose Dragger

FireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I hear ya like ugly bike 'round here...

2012 Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU103) - bought it at Black Hills H-D in Rapid City, SD in August 2011 - then deployed for my year in Afghanistan in October. H-D credited my factory warranty with an additional year when I returned and submitted my travel orders and voucher. BH H-D tacked on an extra year to my extended warranty for free (6 years @ 5 year price) since I was losing the first year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1085.jpg (50.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1086.jpg (73.4 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1087.jpg (35.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1088.jpg (66.8 KB, 114 views)

Old 07-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
rock .... yur bike is still looking good !!!!!

you still ride

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 07-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDawgStew View Post
2012 Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU103) - bought it at Black Hills H-D in Rapid City, SD in August 2011 - then deployed for my year in Afghanistan in October. H-D credited my factory warranty with an additional year when I returned and submitted my travel orders and voucher. BH H-D tacked on an extra year to my extended warranty for free (6 years @ 5 year price) since I was losing the first year.
Gorgeous.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 07-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Gorgeous.
X2!!

®
Old 07-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
rock .... yur bike is still looking good !!!!!

you still ride

Only during blue moons when Haley`s commet passes over on a Wed morning and I`ve had tea the day before.

Old 08-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
Just under 15k.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MeOnBike.jpg (139.5 KB, 88 views)

Old 12-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Doof Clenas Member

hbsoldier3 has failed to amuse us
2004 Road King, 2014 Ultra Limited
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00695.jpg (59.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120210_115219.jpg (93.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 20140928_070855.jpg (97.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 20141129_124920.jpg (85.4 KB, 65 views)
Old 12-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Why do you need a big finger to know where to park it?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 10-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Lots of good lookin bikes up in here.

Old 10-16-2015, 10:01 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
This 'ol thing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0638.jpg (76.9 KB, 38 views)

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-17-2015, 06:30 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
the 'b'.......

Old 10-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stockman View Post
This 'ol thing?
Oh, you're gonna be in soooo much trouble...

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 10-17-2015, 07:29 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Post Pics Of Your Touring Bike...

A somewhat recent pic of Rose, my favorite

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod