Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > What's Mine Is Yours... > Classifieds
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classifieds If you don't own it, you can't sell it here. No listings for "buddies", no commercial listings unless you're a sponsor, no exceptions. Keep it on track please. Price and/or Product flaming will not be tolerated. Ads without prices will be tolerated, but just barely. Note: Your first post should NOT be in this forum. Introduce yourself first.

Old 09-29-2020, 04:59 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
"Trailer In A Bag"

This is an original "Trailer In A Bag", designed to take down into sections for easy storage and can be easily carried in a full sized trunk, the back of an SUV or in a pickup bed. Can haul bikes up to and including HD Ultra Classics. It is fully capable of highway speeds (70mph) when loaded. This particular trailer was used to haul a Gold Wing from FL to PA. Trailer is in good condition with close to new tires including a mounted spare and tail lights with a 3-pin harness. Axels are fitted with grease fittings. New versions of this trailer are going for $1,500 and up. Price for this trailer is $450.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trailer break-down.jpg (26.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 20200923_162203.jpg (110.7 KB, 55 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-29-2020, 06:45 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
I don’t see no bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 09-29-2020, 07:36 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
It's full of 'knick knacks'.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Double-D

Bump

Old 10-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Known Associate

Last Cigar Smoked: Hate'um
Mountainkowboy has failed to amuse us
You in PA?

The AWAKENING

Old 10-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Double-D

I am, I am. You headed this way?

Old 10-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Known Associate

Not any time soon, although I want it. Shipping would be horrid!

The AWAKENING

Old 10-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Double-D

I would have to confirm the shipping weight and get an estimate. Would have to go F.O.B. with a trucking company. I can get some estimates if you'd like.

Old 10-12-2020, 08:00 PM
Known Associate

thanks but no need to.

The AWAKENING

Old 10-13-2020, 02:04 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm interested, now that my old trailer went all Blues Brothers on me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200530_131118.jpg (75.7 KB, 24 views)

Old 10-13-2020, 10:11 PM
Double-D

Think you got your money out of that one.

Old 10-15-2020, 06:51 PM
Known Associate

That'll buff out.....lol.

Alma is down again, so I won't need a trailer after all. Thanks Tom

The AWAKENING

Old 10-15-2020, 11:29 PM
Double-D

Sorry to hear that. You've put a lot of time and love into her.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:20 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I don't zee no gold wing ....

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 10-17-2020, 11:19 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I don't zee no gold wing ....
Was the original owner that hauled the GoldWing.