Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-17-2008, 05:59 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Holy LORD, please bless your Church with leaders of great faith,
courage, endurance, and integrity. Bless us with courage to answer
you when you call us through our leaders to serve you. In Jesus'
name I pray. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 09-17-2008, 06:10 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Father of mercy, rich in steadfast love, please give me eyes to
see those around me who need Jesus, the courage and the humility to
share his grace, and the sense of timing to share Jesus with them
when they are ready to know of his love. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:57 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Almighty God, thank you for making your great promises when we
had no right to expect them, much less to demand them. Thank you
for attaching those promises to things in my everyday world so that
I can be reminded of your constant and watchful care. In Jesus'
name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Almighty and Holy God, may my life delight you and bring you
joy. However, dear Father, I am aware that my character falls far
short of your holiness and righteousness, and the mercy and grace I
display to others pales in comparison to the mercy and grace you
have shown toward me. So please, Father, help me know those areas
where I most need to grow to be pleasing to you and to bless others
with your grace. Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit to help
transform me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Almighty and Holy God, may my life delight you and bring you
joy. However, dear Father, I am aware that my character falls far
short of your holiness and righteousness, and the mercy and grace I
display to others pales in comparison to the mercy and grace you
have shown toward me. So please, Father, help me know those areas
where I most need to grow to be pleasing to you and to bless others
with your grace. Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit to help
transform me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:45 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

LORD God Almighty, please give me boldness, wisdom, and respect
as I seek to stand up for Jesus each day. May my words and my life
declare my allegiance to Jesus as my Lord and Savior. In the name
of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:03 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 09-28-2008, 11:30 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father in Heaven, please help my walk to be consistent with my
talk and may my talk always be pleasing to you! In Jesus' glorious
name I pray. Amen.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:44 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

God of all the universe and of all that I can imagine,
experience, or see, I praise you and proclaim you to be God indeed.
In Jesus' name I praise you. Amen.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Jakie

Amen
Old 10-02-2008, 01:51 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Give me a heart, O God, that disdains the abuse of power and the
misuse of wealth. Thank you, dear God, for sending Jesus to save me
when I was powerless to bring about my own salvation (Romans
5:5-11). Please give me a heart like Jesus when I see others being
taken advantage of. In the name of my Savior, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:33 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Dear Father, I do believe that Jesus is your dear Son, sent to
be my Savior, crucified for my sins, and raised from the dead for
my victory. I trust my salvation to him and thank you for your
incredible gift of grace. In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord.
Amen.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:50 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

You are worthy, my God and Father, of all glory and power. You
have no rival -- either in reality or in my heart. Thank you for
blessing me with your grace. Why you should care for me when you
have such power and majesty I’m not completely sure, but I thank
you and praise you. I thank you for adopting me into your royal
family by your grace. I praise you for the great and gracious
purity and righteousness that you have poured out on me. In the
name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Jakie

Amen