Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Brakes, Rotors & Calipers
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-20-2007, 05:03 PM
JSkwarek

360 Brake Article...

Did yall read the 360 Brake Article in Hot Bike this month. All I can say is they must not have done their research, and stay as far away from this product as possible it is nothing but problems.

Don't just take my word for it. Search all the HD Forums everyone is pulling off there bikes and switching to a different setup do to failure, heat, lack of support, and now we are hearing rumors that Baldwin is going bye bye.

Jeff
Old 10-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Known Associate

TXCHOP has failed to amuse us
I thought that from the beginning. There is no way that would stop a bagger and still last a decent amount of time. Dont get me wrong if i was building another chopper, yes i would use one on the front. But for me any way stock brakes aren't enough somtimes. It does have some cool factor though.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
JSkwarek

I am one of those have to see for myself type of guys, and when I bought it we didn't know about all the problems yet. As it was in the mail on the way is when things went south with other users that I am aware of. I still have it on, and have tried many many things, but will be switching over to the PM 6 piston setup soon.

You are right about the coolness factor though it does draw a lot of attention and questions.

Jeff