Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
8-Ball

You can now add Hwy 43 signs to your signatures...

I have added a section at the end of the smilies list where you can add the 43 highway that you have ridden to in your signature... (see mine)

Scabs asked me to add this since some folks have ridden to multiple states and multiple highway 43s.

This has been a public service.

Let me know if I missed any... I am a doof after all...
Old 06-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I road to two differt CA 43 signs is there a distinction?

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 06-14-2007, 04:51 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
My intial one was Alabama.........guess it didn't make the cut

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Sorry Frank, that was my srew-up. Had it on my list but forgot to forward it to 8-Ball.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Thanks Scabby and 8! Great little added "feature" for the sig.
So if we all ride to every one of them, we will be scrolling through signs...

Old 06-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Thanks Mike! Another great job

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-14-2007, 05:16 PM
8-Ball

RK... use multiple signs...

BigSwede... missed it and can't find it... still looking

Gray... Got Ohio now...
Old 06-14-2007, 05:34 PM
8-Ball

Big Swede... I think that is US 43... just an old sign...

Need some help... if you can find it or if you can photograph a sign like that, I can do it... take it straight on as possible... doesn't have to be a 43, I can fix that... just get a shot of that type of sign... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:39 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Alas...I'm only allowed 4 images in my signature...I'll soon need room for 6...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-14-2007, 06:19 PM
8-Ball

Bumped it up to 8.... the intention is to allow for a row of insignias... Doof, Delinquent, gAZINTa, Hwy 43, etc...

It we go nuts with large pics, performance is going to suffer... so pace yourselves...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:31 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Bumped it up to 8.... the intention is to allow for a row of insignias... Doof, Delinquent, gAZINTa, Hwy 43, etc...

It we go nuts with large pics, performance is going to suffer... so pace yourselves...
Every time I don't pace myself my performance suffers...just ask my wife...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-14-2007, 07:33 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
georgia.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:49 PM
8-Ball

Georgia is up..
Old 06-14-2007, 11:35 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
It was Escambia County, Alabama route 43. Just says Escambia on it. I have a pretty big resolution pic of it, almost dead on. PM me an email addy and I can send it....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Don't see one from TN..................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........