Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

View Poll Results: Which weekends are you open to visit Cousin Bill
May 5 & 6 4 44.44%
May 12 & 13 3 33.33%
May 26 & 27 1 11.11%
June 2 & 3 1 11.11%
June 16 & 17 2 22.22%
June 30 & July 1 4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Ride to see Cousin Bill

Cousin Bill will celebrate his 93rd birthday this month and as of today is holding his own. Missed the ride up to see him last fall and need to 'git r done' this year. Not wanting to put it off too long and to avoid the balmy weather we've had on the last two fall rides to visit him, I'm looking at doing it in either May or June. Other than the weekend of 6/8 - 6/10, and the Canuckistanian Dumbside Run 5/19 - 5/21 I'm looking open to make the ride.

Anybody else want in? If so, go to the poll and click on your open/preferred dates.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 03-01-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You know that we'd be interested...... mebbe mid June? I'll commit when I know the dates.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Yolkum and I were hoping to make this this year. Let us know what weekend ya come up with.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Come up with some dates maybe we can add angela to the group

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Well.................ya could give me some help by clicking on a few dates in the poll...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
June 2 and 3 is no good for me. Gotta work that weekend.

Other then that, It looks pretty open.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Tommy, if your riding to "the wall" this year, you might want to cross May 26/27 off the list since that's Memorial Weekend...

Kimber

Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
june 2-3 is good, july 30 ng beginning of vacation, may 5-6 is good, may 12 is too close to dumbside if angela wants to go.... so when you get more votes I will vote
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Tommy, if your riding to "the wall" this year, you might want to cross May 26/27 off the list since that's Memorial Weekend...
At this point it looks like the USMVMC won't be doing it this year and not sure I want to make the run on my own so good chance I won't be doing it.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:43 PM
grapenutless

memorial day weekend would work for me unless mike has his big blowout
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
May 5th. We're in.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 03-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Freaking busy at work April may June.....arrrrrg

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 03-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I would like to go but my boss is a real jerk.

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 03-01-2012, 09:36 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks View Post
Tell your boss i might be leaving my truck at his shop overnight!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks View Post

Yeah, he's such a dick...

By the way... didn't see your voice mail until 9 pm the other day. I'll call you today to see what you learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
memorial day weekend would work for me unless mike has his big blowout
Well, there has been some talk, but as you know we still have house guests and there are many twists and turns as the story goes.

Kimber