Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:31 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am a good mommy...

and there had damned well better be stars in my crown when I get to heaven. I spent four days without going near my bike or my horse so I could stay with my grandson in his dad's cabin while his dad and granddaddy rode the horses into the Absoraka Mountains to go bear hunting.

It rained. And rained some more. And then for variety, it rained. Grandson of Margarita was not only teething, he was getting a cold. My usually sunny and adorable grandbaby was the toddler from heck. I got a migraine. The mattress has seen better days. There was no diet Dr. Pepper to be had for thirty miles in any direction. I went into withdrawal.

I didn't actually fling myself weeping at my menfolk when they came home- I was too tired- but I think I might've sniveled a bit.

Oh, there were golden moments when Aidan smiled and it felt like the sun came out... then he found out I was still not going to let him throw his peanut butter sandwich against the wall to see if he could make it stick.

Why some animals eat their young.

Why 56 year old women do not give birth.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
I hope most grandchild times are better then this. You both survived and I hope his parents appreciated you watching him. Next time take your Dr Pepper with you!

Old 06-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Most grandbaby times are absolutely lovely and I am grateful for every moment I get to spend with him, even if he is throwing peanut butter sandwiches. I'd just gotten home when I posted that and was feeling ragged. I am now recovered and back in Halo Mode.

Next time I will indeed pack Dr. P along with my clean socks and headache meds.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:44 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Missed this before. . .my grandson was less than a month old the first time his mom left him with me overnight. He was a perfect angel but I have never been so tired in all of my life. He's nine now and I just wish he would sit still long enough to let me hold him like that again.

Yesterday he called and said he's ready for his first ride on Mimi's dragonfly bike. . . wow!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders