Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > General Maintenance & Service
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Maintenance & Service Doing it yourself or having it done...

Old 08-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Help with oiling problem

after riding my 92 ulta and she gets good and hot the oil pressuer dops to 0 this is not normal for my bike . now when i rev it to 1200 it will come up to 7 lbs and the light will go from bright red to flashing ,it does'nt go out till i get it up to 1500 an above .presure wont build above 10 lbs no matter the rpm im thinking the oil pump caus it is the one ththat came from the factory and it has 78,000 on it . is there any thing els i should look at and does aany one have a hypo pump for an evo they dont wont laying around ?

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-08-2010, 04:11 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
There are two large, flat screw heads on top of the oil pump. Pull the one most rearward and remove the screen and spring. Chances are the filter screen is gooped up and may be contributing to low oil pressure.

On the other hand, you did check the oil level..................? Don't laugh, it's been missed before!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 08-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
oils up and had cleaned the screan befor summer began but i will ck that again ,i guess it is posseble a oil hose could be breaking up in side or some thing got in there like a grimlen

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 08-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Doof Clenas Member

screen is clean any ideas Obe1

Russ

doofs at the beach