Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Shhepskin Seat Pads

Anybody seen or used one of these?

http://www.amspecialtiesusa.com/gelpad.htm

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have. Kiddrockr and I both bought one a few years back.
A colossal waste of money in our opinion.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A lot of goldwingers use just a piece of sheepskin on the seat, they claim it's really comfortable.

I've never tried it, though.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have a sheepskin that I used on the shovel....it helped air flow to keep me cooler, stopping monkey butt on a long trip.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 07-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
What is it about sheep that keeps people buying there hide???

Old 07-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
tried a jell pad when i owned a gold wing lllllllllong time a go waste of money .never tried sheep skin .i though if that pour bastage couldn't keep it i didt want his luck with me

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 07-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I've got two, I use on my Mustang and Corbin. I prefer the long haired one. There comfy and your butt doesn't sweat so bad. But if you like powdering your balls go ahead. I never know when I am going to pull over for a......
Old 07-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
got two they work very well
Old 07-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Just did 2300 miles one one of these.

Worked exceptionally for me.

http://www.beadrider.com/

Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
Just did 2300 miles one one of these.

Worked exceptionally for me.

http://www.beadrider.com/
I'm proud of you for that long trip, Unk.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 07-11-2009, 06:11 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I have one from here.

http://www.alaskaleatheronline.com/servlet/StoreFront

Reasonably priced and work as advertised. Seem to keep the air flowing during all day hot rides.

Engine by Otto.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:49 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
Mike and I bought those last year on our way to ES. We hated the jell part. So, we took out the jell and use the sheep skin part, to keep from sweating so bad.

Old 07-11-2009, 09:54 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg06 View Post
What is it about sheep that keeps people buying there hide???
one word......

virgin wool........

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I have one from here.

http://www.alaskaleatheronline.com/servlet/StoreFront

Reasonably priced and work as advertised. Seem to keep the air flowing during all day hot rides.
I've got theirs, too.
Work well for airflow.
They do sit you up a weeeeee bit higher, though, if that's an issue for ya'.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Known Associate

susqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube sock
Have plain sheep skin and it helps a little on hot days.