Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 AM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amazon Jungle Expedition Team!

If you have a facebook account can you please do us a solid by visiting: http://www.facebook.com/amazon5000 and posting up a message voting for me???? You don't have to like the page or anything.

This is for the Amazon 5000 for a cure expedition (team member) which I believe could really help bring Adrenoleukodystrophy some much needed attention by me just being involved. ALD is what my son Brooks has.

This is my website if you are curious about ALD: Expedition Awareness

Thanks for pulling together for me!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:55 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Done.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 AM
The Cisco Kid

TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thks!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:41 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Done.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:43 AM
The Cisco Kid

I really appreciate it y'all. This is the first thing - in a while - that has gotten me excited about really getting the disease out there in front of the general public. ALD is so rare that not many know about it unless they remember the movie Lorenzo's Oil.

THANKS!!!

I won't be able to actively promote ALD Awareness via the expeditoin but since they are shooting a documentary and our bio's will be public, I believe my own personal goals may help to further my primary goal. Cancer took my papaw and my dad and uncle are survivors... prostrate all three... so the amazon expo is important to me as well.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Done

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 03-05-2012, 12:58 PM
The Cisco Kid

Sweet!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:04 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, after the cannibals eat you and shrink your head they'll do a story about you and that will raise awareness about ALD.

You know, I actually understand that logic.

I'm heading out to vote now

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 03-05-2012, 08:51 PM
The Cisco Kid

lol - that works!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
They filmed part of Lorenzo's Oil in the building I worked in at the time so I learned a lot about ALD then. You have my vote.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
FB ignorant here.
What do I do?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Good Luck Phil

®
Old 03-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Done!

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 03-05-2012, 09:46 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Figured it out.
If you'd put up the link directly to the wall.......
Advice: Don't get off the boat.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Done.....Anything for you Phil.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com