Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Rite of Groucho Marx...

If this acutally exists...I'd like to formally request it be passed over to me next...I would love to fly the Marx at the bottom of my signature like Dave. I figure with the first ride of the year just around the corner for me, I'd be a perfect way to start the riding year...If I qualify for this prestigeious honor, it'll need to be in my possession by April 1st...just sayin'.

Can I get this in my prescription?

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 03-15-2007, 07:41 AM
GrayRider

I like this idea. But there has to be some kind of way to earn it.

I propose that a Doof who gets his picture taken in a public place, with people around watching, while wearing a rubber nose and glasses (as pictured), giving the 43 hand sign, then posts the picture here in a designated area,...earns the Rite of Marx.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Agreed.
I'll remove it from my sig until that time.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:15 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I like this idea. But there has to be some kind of way to earn it.

I propose that a Doof who gets his picture taken in a public place, with people around watching, while wearing a rubber nose and glasses (as pictured), giving the 43 hand sign, then posts the picture here in a designated area,...earns the Rite of Marx.
That and some kind of public humiliation.

Come on----use the wrench to tighten up the nuts around here.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Uh, that would be the humiliation.

And you, sir, never mind about my loose nuts..... http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...ght=loose+nuts
Old 03-15-2007, 11:39 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
ok, what did i miss this time........right of marx???

Old 03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
ok, what did i miss this time........right of marx???
Nothing yet, we're just tryin' to set some standards...public humiliation, being one of them...me likey...where do I sign up.

Clint
Bikeless

Old 03-15-2007, 12:36 PM
The Molenator

The image needs to be animated...just sayin'

Clint
Bikeless

Old 03-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
Nothing yet, we're just tryin' to set some standards...public humiliation, being one of them...me likey...where do I sign up.
Looks like you kinda already are.
Crap... if you aren't careful, you'll be spear-heading the thing.

Animated would be cool.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:51 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
if that's all it takes then i'm in. in fact i'd even wear it while on my 43 ride on the 24th. best part of that will be that mega will be there to witness it. gray send it my way will ya.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.