Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
6 & 1/2 miles in 50* weather with 25 mph gusts after work today

Working out of town for a week or two. Brought a bike with me in the camper

2010.5 miles ridden in 2012

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:26 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Overachiever

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
That's it

Kidding. Congrats

Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
October Report

Rode 317 miles in October

Rode 16 miles on my Trek today. It has 6,006 miles on it.

I've riddin 29 miles so far in November

Time changes tonight and I'm working 10 hour days on a shutdown, so I'll be limited to weekends for a few weeks. That's why I was bustin my ass trying to meet my goal.

2,049 miles ridden in 2012

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Enzyte Bob

Nice 18 mile ride this morning. Sunny and 65*. Won't get to ride again till next weekend due to lack of daylight after work.

2,067 miles ridden in 2012

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Enzyte Bob

Working a shutdown. 10 straight days of 10's, except today. Only worked 8 today and squeezed in a 18 mile ride

2,085 miles ridden in 2012

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Keep it up and you may get 2500 in before the end of the year.

Congratulations!

Old 11-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Enzyte Bob

End of November Report

Just finished working 17 straight days of 10's. Had 4 days off. Rode 27 miles Thursday and 18 miles today. Back to work in the morning... so November is basically finished. Rode 110 miles in November

2,130 miles ridden in 2012

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
Just finished working 17 straight days of 10's. Had 4 days off. Rode 27 miles Thursday and 18 miles today. Back to work in the morning... so November is basically finished. Rode 110 miles in November

2,130 miles ridden in 2012
I'm enjoying your riding reports. Are you enjoying it? Enough to keep it a lifestyle? Do you ever get to ride with other people or are you riding alone. Riding with others makes the miles and time fly.

Ken
Old 11-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Enzyte Bob

Yes! I've been riding since 2006. First 3 years I was really into group rides. 50 to 100 people rides every Tuesday & Thursday. But, it was 25 miles by vehicle to get to the rides and it got old, so I began solo riding more & more. I still do a Saturday morning group ride a couple of times a month at my local Trek Store. It sux that work interferes with my riding....

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 11-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
Yes! I've been riding since 2006. First 3 years I was really into group rides. 50 to 100 people rides every Tuesday & Thursday. But, it was 25 miles by vehicle to get to the rides and it got old, so I began solo riding more & more. I still do a Saturday morning group ride a couple of times a month at my local Trek Store. It sux that work interferes with my riding....
I first started riding solo; but after about 2 years I began to get too busy to keep it in my routine. Found other priorities and quit riding altogether.

10 years after I quit, my 13 year old son got into bicycling. I started again. This time, we joined a local bicycling club and rode many miles together before we got serious about racing and race training. We raced and trained together through his college years. That was 27 years ago and I'm still pushing pedals with the same racing team; although I only did 2 criteriums this past year. I still train pretty hard and hope to be able to keep it up a few more years. Peer pressure is a significant factor. Health is next.

Ken
Old 12-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Enzyte Bob

Final 2012 Report

Working alot of overtime + 6pm darkness = few opportunities to ride

70 miles ridden in December. The last 10 in 50* with gusty winds and it was raining. Dumbass... but I needed those last 10 miles

2,200 miles ridden in 2012

Mission Accomplished!

1,725 in 2009
1,751 in 2010
1,689 in 2011
2,200 in 2012

7,365 miles ridden in the last 4 years on a damn bicycle

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Send pic of damn bicycle!!

®
Old 12-31-2012, 10:10 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Congratulations, Bob!!! You did it!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
AWESOME Bob !!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in: