Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 06:22 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Lord help me to be wise today.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Search me, O God, and know my heart...Psalm 139:23a

Old 10-21-2009, 05:29 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
~ Colossians 3:23

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 10-21-2009, 05:50 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Pump Latte View Post
Search me, O God, and know my heart...Psalm 139:23a
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
~ Colossians 3:23

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-22-2009, 05:27 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
~ Psalm 103:2

Old 10-22-2009, 05:31 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Amen...

Old 10-23-2009, 05:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.
~ Psalm 37:7

Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom.
~ Psalm 103:22

Old 10-27-2009, 05:50 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Stay away from fools, for you won't find knowledge on their lips.
~ Proverbs 14:7

Old 10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Double-D

He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing. But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

Old 10-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
"...I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

Hebrews 4:12

Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

"Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."1 Samuel 16:7

Old 10-31-2009, 04:12 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.-- 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion