Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 02-22-2007, 06:29 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
am i to assume that SGT Hulka is my new moniker....kinda fitting since stripes was filmed here at ft knox
Old 02-22-2007, 07:05 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
am i to assume that SGT Hulka is my new moniker....kinda fitting since stripes was filmed here at ft knox
Sounds right.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:35 AM
GrayRider

Did you get Moose?
Old 02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Did you get Moose?
As of yet, he appears to be undecided.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:08 PM
8-Ball

apache36.... damned good to here this. You know I've been waitin'... welcome to rootinest, tootinest, bunch of Socialites on the planet...

See... I want "riders club".... then I could have said "bunch of riders on the planet"... I'll leave it up to you, but the doof site says riders club... just fukcin sayin'...

Moose.... we don't cotton to fairy assed prospects. If the 43 sign is too far, move... or ride... its not our problem!!! course, you could always inquire down the hall... they don't have any rules or requirements...
Old 02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Motorcycle collective?
F
F
B
Old 02-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
course, you could always inquire down the hall... they don't have any rules or requirements...
Thats changed....I'm PRESIDENT now
Old 02-22-2007, 12:44 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
Motorcycle collective?
Always has been.
Some of you would be less impressed with poor writing if you read better.
I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:11 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
Thats changed....I'm PRESIDENT now
it was only a matter of time... gotta love Anarchy...
Old 02-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Pastor Pat

Prospect..

Hey Jeb....finally got on okay. So...I would like to throw my hat, pants, shoes, bike, first born...whatever else...in the ring and become an official doof. Jeb has agreed to be my sponsor and we are looking forward to riding Texas hwy 43 soon. I would like be known as Pastor Doof and use Genesis 43 ...check it out...it's the chapter on the restoration of the brothers. It's cool. God bless the basement and all who dwell therein. Pastor Doof
Old 02-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Fireberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Pat View Post
Hey Jeb....finally got on okay. So...I would like to throw my hat, pants, shoes, bike, first born...whatever else...in the ring and become an official doof. Jeb has agreed to be my sponsor and we are looking forward to riding Texas hwy 43 soon. I would like be known as Pastor Doof and use Genesis 43 ...check it out...it's the chapter on the restoration of the brothers. It's cool. God bless the basement and all who dwell therein. Pastor Doof

You can tell by your first notes that you are welcome here Pat. As you sponsor I would like to you to post up in 'Bikers for God' when you have a short verse, story, note, or something that might help someone here carry a load that seems to heavy.

I know you are busy, but when you can.

Other than that, where is my tape? I am not sure you understand about the 43 Highway Men ride. There is more too it. There is a vote when the time comes as as you sponsor, if I don't get my tape back........well lets just say everyone here will have a very clean bike till you do find and return it.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:41 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Welcome to Jeb's new prospect, Pastor Doof!

Old 02-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome to all my new fellow Prospects! It's an honour to share the roads with you fine men.
Moose, you can prospect and do the ride at a time that suits you. I got a 1000+ mile ride and i can't wait.
Won't be long now RacinDude!

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I got some catchin up to do
welcome to the new Prospects
you made a good choice

just sayin

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:00 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Welcome to all my new fellow Prospects! It's an honour to share the roads with you fine men.
Moose, you can prospect and do the ride at a time that suits you. I got a 1000+ mile ride and i can't wait.
Won't be long now RacinDude!

I'd love to take your 43 ride with you, stop and get myself a shirt on the way, check out some roos.............. I'll leave tomorrow, might take me a while to get there though......... there is that water issue and all.........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org