Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I love my Road King so much I named it after me

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 09-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I love my Police Road King. I'm saving for a Dragonfly fairing as we speak. I have to get my iPod hooked up for the long rides.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
I like mine. It's been an awesome bike so far.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
There good bikes, but you should think about getting a touring bike.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:18 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
I have no use for one.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
BigAlsRK

I got one....I like it....
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Known Associate

susqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube sock
Have an 06 police bike with abs. Just got some plastic hand shields that go on the mirror mounts to keep wind off in cold weather. Then I get out the electric gloves although they feel clammy after a while-they don't breathe too well.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Known Associate

flhpi-ohio has failed to amuse us
Roadking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
There good bikes, but you should think about getting a touring bike.
After having two RKs I have thought about getting a touring bike. I do 15k-25K a year. If I get to the point where I am doing 40K-50K a year I will probably upgrade to a real bagger. I tend to be a bare bones, no frills kind of guy though. I do get jealous when I am at stop lights and can hear other bikers music playing, thankfully I talk to myself all the time so I dont get bored on trips.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
You also live down in the bannana belt.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My next door neighbor just got a new 2008 RK a few months ago. And I found out today that the guy across the street is picking up a 1999 RK classic. I'm a bad influence.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:30 PM
mountainkowboy

They ARE the most versitile bike that HD makes!
Old 10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hmmm.....

I saw this beauty on another webiste (owned by "KarlC") and I thought some of you might enjoy....

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......
Old 10-22-2008, 09:06 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
I put an 78 FLH fairing on mine very easy and I also have XM hooked up with a 100 watt amp,works for me and looks nice.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Known Associate

shortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sock
I loved my Road King Classic a lot but now I have what I've always wanted, an Ultra Classic.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortride View Post
I loved my Road King Classic a lot but now I have what I've always wanted, an Ultra Classic.

That is a very nice Road King Classic.

You new Ultra is even nicer. I say that with just a tad bit of jealousy.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.