Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 04-30-2007, 09:21 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Just like SYN, all three....

just sayin...
You da man...

(I'll keep the AED handy)

Old 04-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Looks like some new players....

front/ Scabby, Geezer and BillyMac
middle/ Baalz, Thorns,My name is Doug, TimmyD,SLOWHOUND, Mr&Mrs. VaFatboy,
back/ BigSwede, Darrell, swmnkdinthervr, JRFLHR and RKotter.

Last edited by Q-Dog; 04-30-2007 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post

Looks like some new players....
You guys buy those all at once?

Old 04-30-2007, 10:29 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
You guys buy those all at once?
I've got some stunt goggles for times like these....
Old 05-05-2007, 09:53 PM
8-Ball

Gordito and 8-Ball Do Marx

Mary and I and Gordito and Adriana took off this morning with a mission: Marx at the Hideout Biker Bar...

Gordito and Adriana choke the chicken ala Marx

Nice Signin'...

8-Ball and Mary choke the chicken ala Marx

Mark and Ceco get in the act

Okay... people have shown up... (humiliation factor)

Mission accomplished and great time was had by all...
Old 05-05-2007, 09:56 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
excellent job by all!

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 05-05-2007, 10:06 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Mary and I and Gordito and Adriana took off this morning with a mission: Marx at the Hideout Biker Bar...

Gordito and Adriana choke the chicken ala Marx
For some reason Gordito doesn't look as grumpy, but I can't see to put my finger on why...

Old 05-05-2007, 10:10 PM
GrayRider

That's the "Yuppiest," lookin' biker bar I've ever seen...what was it, a latte bar?

Good job!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:20 PM
8-Ball

fine.... poser bar....
Old 05-05-2007, 10:22 PM
GrayRider

BTW,...did your dog call me and leave a message?
Old 05-05-2007, 10:22 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
BTW,...did your dog call me and leave a message?
That was chickie... screaming chickie that is...
Old 05-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
should have placed more money into the Marx glasses stock.

Old 05-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
For some reason Gordito doesn't look as grumpy, but I can't see to put my finger on why...
It's tough to be grumpy when you're choking chickie...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 05-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
In that pic where Mary is choking chikie, cQQlgirl and I sat at the table just above her left shoulder after we crashed about half a mile up the road (not the highway, that little road going back into the hills).

Old 05-06-2007, 10:20 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
In that pic where Mary is choking chikie, cQQlgirl and I sat at the table just above her left shoulder after we crashed about half a mile up the road (not the highway, that little road going back into the hills).
The one with all the switchback turns? That is Mesa Grande... that road still kicks my ass...