Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

View Poll Results: Which location do you prefer? Please list one or both.
Gettysburg 9 64.29%
Mansfield 6 42.86%
Cumberland 1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation It's Gettysburg.

After discussing the situation with my Secret Senior Advisor (hopefully he will soon decide to 'unmask' himself) the selection for location will be the general Gettysburg area. There are two locations under final consideration and a decision as to which it will be should be made by tomorrow evening. As soon as details are available, I edit post #1 of this thread and post them there.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
we can't all go to swim's house?
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 05-10-2017, 08:36 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Yeah, I think I am going the Jenny route

I gotchu fam!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:20 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So Scabby - is the rate you posted per night, or the total for a two night stay?

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
So Scabby - is the rate you posted per night, or the total for a two night stay?
Sorry, it is per night but that is the 'total' amount including taxes.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And... done did, with Courtney this AM, Pacific time.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 05-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
And... done did, with Courtney this AM, Pacific time.

+1

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 05-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Anybody interested in doing a Gettysburg tour. I'm thinking about showing up early and maybe doing a guided tour Friday morning. Thursday would even be doable. I'm totally flexible. There are a few options. Starting at $35 to $100. I'm leaning (hehe) toward the Segway Tour for $70 but I'm open to whatever if anybody else wants to go. Post up and we'll figure out what we want to do.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 05-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Practicing Wino

Last Cigar Smoked: Monte Cristo White
Mischief has failed to amuse us
Booked!!

We wont be arriving until 11-12 ish though. Cant get off work that day

'12 FLTRU <- I should nickname her 'The Slut' because I love riding her!!

Last edited by Mischief; 05-11-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Depending on how things go, I may be in the area a day early.

So...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 05-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Booked!!

We wont be arriving until 11-12 ish though. Cant get off work that day
"11-12 ish" p.m. Fri. night? Guessing we'd still be 'renewing old acquaintanceships'.

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 05-11-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Anybody interested in doing a Gettysburg tour. I'm thinking about showing up early and maybe doing a guided tour Friday morning. Thursday would even be doable. I'm totally flexible. There are a few options. Starting at $35 to $100. I'm leaning (hehe) toward the Segway Tour for $70 but I'm open to whatever if anybody else wants to go. Post up and we'll figure out what we want to do.
If'n you do it Friday, depending on what time I might be interested in the Segway Tour.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have that whole week off, so I may be up on Thursday evening. Depends on the weather and school. I'd like to get my ride on that whole week.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 05-13-2017, 06:34 PM
really small member

Needles has failed to amuse us
I should be there with Mischief but not guaranteed with work. I will book the hotel and be prepared for the stay. Looking forward to crazy drunken antics and some unhinged behavior!!!
Old 05-13-2017, 11:34 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needles View Post
ILooking forward to crazy drunken antics and some unhinged behavior!!!

Oh we don't do that anymore.

We don't do it any less either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015