Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Sportster
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDevilDog View Post
Well, when I ride, I am hunched over a bit. My bars break towards the rider about 6 - 8 " out so you don't reach for them as bad. I have seen straight drag bars and tey were even more uncomfortable than mine. When I did the Doofapalooza in Colorado last summer, it wasn't my back that really gave me problems, it was that hard a$$ seat...I was so saddle sore...I had basically just got the seat and the leather is a thick grain leather so it was not broken in yet, by the end of the trip it was...But my a$$ was broke too! COMFORT? It's all about being cool man...Just sayin'

Quote:
It's all about being cool man
really ??

for sure ??

is that right ??

wtf have I been thinking ??

I didn't know that

and all this time, all these years ...........

it's now clear ............

I've learned NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here I waz................. ridin and thikin ...................

it's all about

COMFORT, and then KEWL ................. wtf do I know

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 02-17-2008, 08:48 AM
OutlawDevilDog

Thought you might be confused, now you know and knowing is half the battle, SMART A$$!
Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Thought you might be confused, now you know and knowing is half the battle, SMART A$$!
well, now I'm half way there, Thanks man !

Old 02-17-2008, 08:51 AM
OutlawDevilDog

We are all here for ya...
Old 02-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
I like you better than these other guys .... they said I was a DUMBASS...... I like
Quote:
SMART A$$!
WAY BETTER !!!!!!!!! Thanks Man !!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
now matter what ya call me ........... yer bike is KEWL LOOKING Dude !!!!!!!!!! serious too !

Old 02-17-2008, 08:54 AM
OutlawDevilDog

smart a$$, dumb a$$, stupid a$$...it's all the same...just sayin'
Old 02-17-2008, 08:55 AM
OutlawDevilDog

thanks for the compliment...diggin' on your pony too!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
smart a$$, dumb a$$, stupid a$$...it's all the same...just sayin'

know that's right too !!

Old 05-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Vlad, the Impaler

juski has done little more than show upjuski has done little more than show upjuski has done little more than show upjuski has done little more than show upjuski has done little more than show upjuski has done little more than show up
my new sporty

Her's my '09 XL1200 Custom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0157.jpg (122.0 KB, 36 views)

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][SIGPIC]
Old 05-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Very nice!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:26 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Shiny!
Verry nice.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Nice Bike juski, my first was an 05 1200 C also

have lots of Safe Fun

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice bike, Vlad. My wife has the same windshield. Now she needs a seat. Hey, where do you park that thing, anyway???

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 05-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Nice ride, can't beat black and chrome.

Jay