Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Travel mode. I moved the turn signals off the bars.

No Life Like Lo Life
Old 10-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
personally, I've never liked the signals on the bars either.

I used the kuryahkyn clamps to put mine on th tubes. I prefer it to the way the pinch bolt mounts stick way out.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
personally, I've never liked the signals on the bars either.

I used the kuryahkyn clamps to put mine on th tubes. I prefer it to the way the pinch bolt mounts stick way out.
Freebie from the Dealer.

No Life Like Lo Life
Old 10-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
Freebie from the Dealer.
phree is good
Old 10-18-2007, 09:35 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Here's a couple of photos, more to come

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0001_1.jpg (128.3 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0003.jpg (126.9 KB, 125 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 10-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Baalz

I love cleavage shots.. thanks!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:41 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Free~bee's are the best!

I'm jus sayin'

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
It has mid-controls no cleavage needed.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post

I finally saw one in person about a week ago at HD Winchester, VA....I really like it. Congrats!!

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 10-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Cool

ok, I had to put some pics of my scoot in here

2000 FXR4 from the CVO
After market items are:
Handlebars
Braided cables
Windshield
V&H straight shots
K&N air filter, I cut the back out of the backing plate
larger jet on the bottom end
some doo dads here and there

I like this pic, but sent the saddle back and am riding stock

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post

I'm curious as to how you photoshopped me into that picture?

Old 10-25-2007, 05:58 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I'm curious as to how you photoshopped me into that picture?

dang, twins !!!!!!!! Double Doof !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post
A gAzInTa dyna

makes a guy REAL HAPPY to be a 'DOOF' ......... jus sayin'

Old 11-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Watchin' the Bikes

CptCeeJay has failed to amuse us
The Heritage Dyna Classic project is almost done.

Hola dudes and dudettes,
CJ here. I recently got the Heritage Softtail front end on my Dyna. I have to give credit to Caliente Harley Davidson in San Antonio for the work. They did a great job.
The fairing is detachable and comes from Dragonfly Cycle Concepts. I don't think it looks as good with the fairing on but the windshield and stereo made the 1,600 mile road trip I had this summer much more enjoyable.
Since DC/MC had been so helpful with all my past motorbikin' questions I thought I'd post up with the latest progress.
Take it easy!

- I am Maximus Doofus Meridius, commander of the Doofs of the North, General of the Felix Doofs, follower of the true motorcycle brotherhood of Marcus Doofus Aurealius, friend of a badgered poster and brother to an oppressed tribe. And I will have my vengance in this thread or the next!
43 Prospect