Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Computer Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Computer Talk Have a computer question, problem or internet issue? The computer talk is here.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:39 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Apple is the new hacker bulls-eye

Interesting article....

Quote:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- When Apple was just a niche maker of Mac computers and only truly popular among college students and graphic designers, hackers paid little attention to the company. Instead, they focused on Microsoft, which had more than a 90% share of the PC operating system market.

Those days are over. Recent iPad security scares are a sign that Apple's devices are a growing target for hackers, spammers and malicious coders.
The whole article is here:

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/17/tech...rity/index.htm

Old 06-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
That's just friggin great. That's one of the main reasons I bought a Mac.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Knew it was going to happen as the popularity grows.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
How long have I been telling you guys that the only reason that Mac's don't get virus' is that no one gives a shit about them. All the fan boys trying to get an increased market share with them just made a bigger bullseye and hung a neon arrow pointing towards it. Congrats...now even the Playschool models will have virus'.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.