Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 11:12 AM
8-Ball

Post Your Downloadable Maps Here Please

This is the place to upload your EFI maps... thanks.

When you post your calibration file you can use this as a form.
Cut and paste it to your post and fill in the blanks.
PM me if I missed anything and I'll edit the list.
Thanx

For these maps to be useful, we need to know:

File Name:
Year and Model: 2005 FLHRSI (Road King Custom)
Type of Fuel Management System: Delphi
Air Cleaner: D&M Cycles Bullet
Injector Type: Stock
Engine Displacement: 95 Inch seasoned stock HD cylinders bored by Doc
Exhaust Configuration: Rinehart True Duals w/Torque Chambers by BUB
Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
Cam Type: Andrews 37G Gear Drive Cams
Extent of Head Work: R & R CNC Ported Heads/valves rebuilt by Hillside

Peak: 98HP/104TQ

Any Remarks:

• Wiseco forged domed pistons milled to match heads at 9:8:1 fitted by Hillside Cycle
• AMS Lifters
• Cometic .030
• 48mm Throttle Body
• GMR adjustable push rods
• Baisley Spring • Magnecor KV85 Plug Wires
• Rivera Pro Clutch

• Tune by: Sweetwater Harley Davidson

Map to follow...

Last edited by 8-Ball; 09-30-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
PCIII USB Map

Done by Fred, aka-DrDyno

95"
SE flatops
37b cam
Python 2-1
no headwork
030 head gasket
Big Sucker (open)
04 FLSTFI
Stock injectors
Guessing on the CR 9.5, 9.6-1
Peak #'s 95tq-85hp
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dr.Dyno York.zip (535 Bytes, 41 views)

Last edited by vafatboy; 02-13-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
When you post your calibration file you can use this as a form.
Cut and paste it to your post and fill in the blanks.
PM me if I missed anything and I'll edit the list.
Thanx

For these maps to be useful, we need to know:

File Name:
Year and Model:
Type of Fuel Management System:
Air Cleaner:
Injector Type:
Engine Displacement:
Exhaust Configuration:
Compression Ratio:
Cam Type:
Extent of Head Work:
Any Remarks:

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 05-01-2007, 04:54 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
2006 FLSTNI
Stock EFI
Stock motor
Screamin' Eagle AC
Hooker Header Rebel Pipes
46.6 mpg
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2006 FLSTNI HH Rebels.zip (594 Bytes, 28 views)

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 11-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
File Name: vatfatboy Twin Scan Tuned
Year and Model: 2004 FLSTFI
Type of Fuel Management System: SERT
Air Cleaner: Ness Big Sucker
Injector Type: Stock
Engine Displacement: 1550
Exhaust Configuration: FatCat 2-1 Standard/Performance Baffle
Compression Ratio: 9.8-1 +/- CCP 180 Squish/Quench .035
Cam Type: Andrews 37b
Extent of Head Work: BigBoyz Heads
Any Remarks:

AFR tuned via Twin Scan II+ Wego. I haven't had it on the dyno yet, don't feel the need. Good power and a well behaved engine. Had some pinging, but have worked through that via data mode after getting AFR in line. Currently getting just over 42 MPG.
Attached Files
File Type: mt6 vafatboy Twin Scan Tuned.MT6 (85.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 11-06-2008, 07:23 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
carb sorry just had to
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 06-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Double-D

Dsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographic
TTS calibration

I was wondering if anyone who has the TTS would share a professionally tuned calibration...preferably for a bagger. I'm about to start screwing with timing and I'd like to see what a good tuner has done. My origional TTS calibration has been modified by TTS and it appears that they advanced timing anywhere from 1.5 to 3 degrees throughout the calibration file. Thanks in advance...

Old 10-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
2006 FLHTP map

Following is the Dynojet Power Commander PC III USB map for my '06 FLHTP.

The engine is a stock displacement 88 c.i. The only mods are a set of chain driven Andrews 26A cams, a SE Stage I air cleaner and a set of Jackpot slip on mufflers. Rush slip ons are essentially the same as the set I'm using.

Regarding the map, RevExtend and the accelerator pump are enabled.

The bike gets 36 mpg combined city/highway riding. This mpg includes some throttle abuse. I have yet to make a full tank freeway run, but I expect the mileage to be somewhat higher than 36.

I get no decel pop, the bike starts quickly with no pop through the intake, and the lean stumble I'd been chasing all year is nearly non-existent. The lean stumble now occurs only if I limp wrist the throttle at minimal (2%) throttle, and only minimally. If I hit the throttle slightly harder than soft, there's no stumble at all. I think I need to make a slight adjustment to the fuel setting at 2% throttle @ 1250 rpm.

I'm really happy with the way the bike runs now. Kudos to Pat Daniels at Dynojet for his assistance with the tweakage of my map. Dynojet's customer service is top notch!

And without further ado, here's the links. I'm also including links to the Accelerator Pump utility and the Accelerator Pump utility instructions.

Dynojet PC III USB map for '06 FLHTP.

Accelerator Pump Utility.

Accelerator Pump Utility installation instructions.