Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The OtterBox for BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 Defender™

The OtterBox for BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 Defender™
Product Review....

on friday ed, jennie, amy and i were all out for a ride, i thought i heard something hit the ground while we were doing about 65 or so...i looked around and didn't see anything out of place so i just kept going. once we got about another 20 or so miles up the road jennie said that i dropped something and it exploded right in front of her....i looked around and realized that i was missing my Blackberry.....SHIT!!! ed told me that they would stay put and that i could go back solo to see if i could find it....20+ miles later i see it sitting on the side of the road in several pieces.....i picked it up and everything seemed fine....not a single scratch on the phone itselfand it even worked!!!! i called Ed and when he answered the phone i could hear the girls on the background yelling "NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!".
needless to say i'm completly sold on this product.....if it can handle a fall from a moving motorcycle and protect your phone i'd say it's more than worth the money.....here are a few pics of what's left of the carrying case....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01411.jpg (57.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01406.jpg (45.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01409.jpg (50.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01410.jpg (57.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01405.jpg (44.9 KB, 97 views)

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I verified this story last night... It frigen still works.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:14 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i put mine in the tourpack
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Pretty impressive performance by the Otterbox!!

Old 08-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
good deal
The downside is that it didn't stay clipped to your belt...

Old 08-09-2009, 04:04 PM
HILLBILLY

sofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milk
Josh , Iffn, you haven't replaced it yet give me your address and i will send you mine, I 'm not using anymore it is in mint cond.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
That's pretty darned impressive. It's awesome that you found your phone in plain sight. If it would have been mine it would have bounced ten feet off of the side of the road into tall weeds and grass.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It's ALWAYS better to be lucky than good....
Old 08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
It's ALWAYS better to be lucky than good....
So true, so true.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
True and verified! Couldn't believe it!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:35 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
i put mine in the tourpack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
good deal
The downside is that it didn't stay clipped to your belt...
i keep it in my right vest pocket....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Pretty impressive performance by the Otterbox!!
i thought so too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
Josh , Iffn, you haven't replaced it yet give me your address and i will send you mine, I 'm not using anymore it is in mint cond.
i sent them an email telling them the story.....i'll see what they do...if their customer service sucks i'll post here and update.....let me know what you want for yours if they flake out..

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:46 PM
HILLBILLY

sofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milk
Just send me your address , I'll take care of the rest.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:18 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

WOW!!! Thank you......let me see what they do first....i'll defiantly let you know..

Old 08-10-2009, 06:35 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
i keep mine in my pocket.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:58 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Hot off the presses from Otter Box Customer Service....

Update for Case #51872 - "Thank You!!!"
Hello Joshua,

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience with us. We are thrilled our case did it's job and protected your phone. I have set up a replacement order for you to receive a new belt clip holster assembly. Just let us know if you need any additional replacement parts.

Best regards,
Ingrid LaMonte

talk about great customer service.....if ya gots a Bberry and you don't mind the extra heft of this product (it basically doubles the size of the device), i HIGHLY recommend it....