Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Thats right.. keep coming to the light. Even to think about using the Doof's most sacred ritual is causing you inner turmoil as to your true heart.
Me and the Axe Man had a discussion along these very lines whilst we were sittin' on Cap'n Lee's deck sippin' our favorite beverages.

I remarked how I could see Big Al bein' a true dOOf even though he nearly caved due to massive quantities of Mexico's finest.

And Chickenman seemed almost GazintA-like but he had assured me that after I heard his life story I'd see the dOOf connection (we didn't have an extra week to hear his story, though).

But the Axe Man - and I told him so - would pass for a GazintA in near 'bout any circumstance. He looked me dead in the eye and told me, "Dog, fuhgetaboutit. I'm a dOOF and that'll never change."

Baalz, I'm a GazintA, through and through and that'll never change. Hell, cut me and I bleed periwinkle.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Me and the Axe Man had a discussion along these very lines whilst we were sittin' on Cap'n Lee's deck sippin' our favorite beverages.

I remarked how I could see Big Al bein' a true dOOf even though he nearly caved due to massive quantities of Mexico's finest.

And Chickenman seemed almost GazintA-like but he had assured me that after I heard his life story I'd see the dOOf connection (we didn't have an extra week to hear his story, though).

But the Axe Man - and I told him so - would pass for a GazintA in near 'bout any circumstance. He looked me dead in the eye and told me, "Dog, fuhgetaboutit. I'm a dOOF and that'll never change."

Baalz, I'm a GazintA, through and through and that'll never change. Hell, cut me and I bleed periwinkle.
"hear---hear"

Thedog has spoken for all GazintAs everywhere.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:40 PM
pops

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 08-19-2007, 11:16 PM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
no rules, remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmn8r View Post
plus just not being a doof is a benfit in itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Princess Happy View Post
Wow, didn't realize I had to state my intentions before becoming a Gazinta.

None of them are good, is that good nuf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post

Not a dOoF wannabe, but a Gazinta gottabe... "We find these truths to be self evindent..."

"I yam what I yam..."

Old 08-19-2007, 11:21 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
So make the two clicks and the party can begin.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoway View Post
So make the two clicks and the party can begin.
Better lead this one by the hand

Old 08-20-2007, 08:57 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garytheterrible View Post
Not a dOoF wannabe, but a Gazinta gottabe... "We find these truths to be self evindent..."

"I yam what I yam..."
Looks like the clicks were made..... Garytheterrible

Welcome Mr. President!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
Looks like the clicks were made..... Garytheterrible

Welcome Mr. President!
But ask him who had to lead him by the hand
Old 08-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Bodhi

State My Intentions?

Conscious Objectior to All Things Labor Intensive...
Attached Images
File Type: gif kadosh.gif (3.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg templarseal.jpg (77.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 08-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
That's a sad thing to waste your very first post on.......

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-26-2007, 11:38 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Welcome President Bodhi.

Interesting combination there, Eastern Elightenment and Knight Kadosh of Scottish Rite!

Bodhi (enlightened or awakened one) is a very good handle for a GazintA.

So what brings you here?

Oh, and just ignore that dOOf.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:53 AM
gAZINTAs

Shaw_2112 has failed to amuse us
State my intentions?

Rapine, pillage, general misdemeanors. I like to dress up like a pirate and drive my car to the HD dealership. I drink straight from the milk jug and leave the toilet seat up. I steal candy from babies, pee in the potted plants and run after ringing the doorbell.

Does that qualify me?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Shaw....Step away from the periwinkle glow.Sleep it off and contact a Doof about membership with The Correct Group.dj

Old 10-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw_2112 View Post
State my intentions?

Rapine, pillage, general misdemeanors. I like to dress up like a pirate and drive my car to the HD dealership. I drink straight from the milk jug and leave the toilet seat up. I steal candy from babies, pee in the potted plants and run after ringing the doorbell.

Does that qualify me?
Actually we have no rules so your in.

Two clicks. User CP and Groups.. Choose gazinta and
Welcome President Shaw!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Spurrs

Been lurking around for about a week. I believe that the GazintA's may be the right way to go for me!

Put me in coach!

My intentions are . . . well . . . I only have one and it is in my signature.