Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 09-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What a great looking bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
pics.
Great looking bunch of motorcycles........That is

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 09-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Where be the women ?

stretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Or maybe you meant Stretch...Ya know..not to drop a dime on anybody...But rumor has it that he hasn't applied for prospect yet. Hmmmm
You're official now, you can back off on the big mouth....
Old 09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey shorty....come to the G-team, we are easy

we are the cool end of the Doof bell curve

take a walk on the salty side........if ya dare....mate....arrrrrrrr

Old 09-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Where be the women ?

stretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I was always told to watch out for things with on them. I started this venture with my mind set on doofdom, can't go back now.... just sayin !
Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Well said. Good on ya new Doof!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Known Associate

The Application for DooF has so many pages, a photo essay, advanced math and a multipale choice that makes grown men shake like a dog pooping pver a cactus............the Oral exam at the end leaves you with sore knees.

The Gazinta exam is a click away....

Starting off as a DooF is very cool....but Skulls are bitchin

Old 10-22-2019, 02:34 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Thought I'd bump this and maybe give some folks the itch for more. As noted in a post, it was A HELLUVA DAY!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-22-2019, 06:22 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
It was an awesome trip. Glad to have been a part and met many new friends that day.

Kimber

Old 10-22-2019, 11:54 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Sounded like a hellagood time! Y’all know 43 and 7 also meet here in Harrison Arkansas

BoB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology