Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-05-2007, 04:15 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Official Springer discussion FXSTS/FLSTS

Echo, echo, echo dontcha love the smell of new place...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; 02-05-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Does Springer know yer gonna be talkin' about him behind his back?

Old 02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
8-Ball

I'll put up a movie of him doing heads... maybe I can get it to run in the background of the tech forums...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
I can start with a pic or something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heritage 010.jpg (97.2 KB, 33 views)

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 02-05-2007, 09:08 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I can start with a pic or something.
Nice bike...good way to start!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
I'm trying to find a couple more with fringe and WWW's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 43pics 011.jpg (54.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg sturgis 138.jpg (75.5 KB, 22 views)

Old 02-13-2007, 06:03 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I'm trying to find a couple more with fringe and WWW's
dunno...I like those bags...different....

Old 02-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
sniff, sniff,
I can still smell the wet paint.
Since I got one o them springers, thought I'd dump a line here too.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
dunno...I like those bags...different....
Bags were just inexpensive throw overs, I wanted to see what the fringe looked like on the back. I have a set of heritage bags that I'll mount up before spring. More room for t-shirts when I go traveling to Doofapaloozas!

Polarbear

Old 03-03-2007, 02:23 PM
ChaserBand

A picture of my 06 FXSTSI

Here is a picture from last summer of my 06 FXSTSI ... many new parts have been installed over the winter months ... new pictures co ming soon!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 640.jpg (83.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
ChaserBand,

Nice ride!!!!!!

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 03-05-2007, 07:18 PM
ChaserBand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingjerry View Post
ChaserBand,

Nice ride!!!!!!
She is just one of my babys, I've included the others here. Thanks for the kind words Jerry

B
www.brianchristophermusic.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1271887979_l.jpg (35.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 1340204580_m.jpg (7.6 KB, 15 views)