Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Installed Passing Lamps on my Super G

Got a wild hair and put a pair of passing lamps on the Super Glide. I'm kinda pleased with the result...Guess there aren't too many out there because I have gotten quite a few "what model is it...." questions since I put them on.

Love my bike, but wanted to give the front a little "beefer" appearance given the narrow forks on the SG.

Installation was a little more involved that I had expected, running the wire harness that is, but really not bad.

Please ignore the bugs, I had just returned from today's Delinquent / Doof run out in the Shenandoah Valley...

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 10-13-2007, 10:49 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

That looks pretty good... nice job!

That should make you a little more visible to the brain dead gagers.

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 10-13-2007, 10:58 PM
8-Ball

That does look good... I like three lights up front...

How was the ride?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:01 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Looks nice...there's been many a times when I wished I had the extra illumination.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 10-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
I love the idea of extra lighting up phront. I guess what holds me back phrom doing something similar is how phar out the lamps are.

If those were a little closer they'd be perfect.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks good Billy!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Smile oh yeah !

Yeah Billy, looks good man. Fun riding wit ya too !!
I think the lights give your bike a nice balance look up front and overall a real nice appearance, nice job !

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 10-20-2007, 04:03 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think that they look great! Something a little different makes your bike stand out.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks for the comments guys!

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 10-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Looks great Billy. It's much better riding after dark with the extra lights. Ride safe

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Coooooolllllll.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
I have the HD Fog Lights attached to the engine guard. But here's the trick....don't wire it in to the wiring harness because the law says you can't have passing/fog lights on at the same time as your hi-beam. I don't drive in traffic with the hi-beam and auxiliary lights on at the same time but at night on country roads it comes in real handy. But when you stop and park don't forget to turn them off.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:38 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Like staring in the eyes of a chicken

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Like staring in the eyes of a chicken
F
F
B
Old 11-07-2007, 06:23 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks good. Attracts more bugs! Makes it looks like you ride hard.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!