Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Ultimate Answer...

To life, the universe and everything...

We missed it by 1, folks

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 01-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yup, one number short.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:12 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No, Bob, they missed it by 1.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 01-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
No, Bob, they missed it by 1.
Tony, I think you are right. If they'd gone for 43, then they wouldn't have 41'd up the question in the first place.

One things for certain... 7 doesn't even factor into this

D.F.F.D.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:46 PM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
One things for certain... 7 doesn't even factor into this
6 times, does it not?

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 01-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A great audiobook for traveling: Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy, as read by Douglas Adams. Its quite a hoot. It includes the whole five-part trilogy. Tell Zaphod I sent you.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 01-16-2010, 03:22 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunnur View Post
6 times, does it not?
Point made for the 'zINts....by a Double-D, no less.

mathhead.

So long for now RedRider

1965------2006

Old 01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
NaturalSelection lobbyist

Last Cigar Smoked: some cheap, dried out Cuban brand
Gummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sockGummiente doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by masstch View Post
A great audiobook for traveling: Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy, as read by Douglas Adams. Its quite a hoot. It includes the whole five-part trilogy. Tell Zaphod I sent you.
It's one of my all time favourite movies, too.

Arrrrrrrr, eh?!

Old 01-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by masstch View Post
Here I thought a trilogy has only 3 parts...

I'll blame it on too much Vogon poetry....

Old 01-16-2010, 05:28 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8dog View Post
Here I thought a trilogy has only 3 parts...

I'll blame it on too much Vogon poetry....
zINt....whaddya expect?

So long for now RedRider

1965------2006

Old 01-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunnur View Post
6 times, does it not?

Oh, great. Must be the "new" math...

D.F.F.D.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:46 AM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
Oh, great. Must be the "new" math...

Sooooooo . . . 42/7 isn't 6?

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 01-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Way too deep for me!

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43