Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Saddle Time......

We have a run to Vancouver Island to hang in Victoria, Quallicum and Tofino when I get back next weekend. As soon as that is done my Hammock seat goes on a trip and she will have to suffer on the little CVO pillion for a bit....... I think / hope it will be worth it, and the quest for the perfect saddle will be complete. The pic is a Harley generic of their work and the options are endless, all leather and RCP on mine, along with a little custom stitching.

http://www.day-long.com/

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (95.1 KB, 35 views)
Old 07-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
We have a run to Vancouver Island to hang in Victoria, Quallicum and Tofino when I get back next weekend. As soon as that is done my Hammock seat goes on a trip and she will have to suffer on the little CVO pillion for a bit....... I think / hope it will be worth it, and the quest for the perfect saddle will be complete. The pic is a Harley generic of their work and the options are endless, all leather and RCP on mine, along with a little custom stitching.

http://www.day-long.com/

Dirk
Dang...good looking stuff that you are taking off.
What do you want for it.

I assume it will fit the 13 Limited

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 07-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post
Dang...good looking stuff that you are taking off.
What do you want for it.

I assume it will fit the 13 Limited
Sorry Greg,
I have to send them my Hammock and they use the pan, then put springs in it, rebuild it etc yada, yada.....

Dirk