Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey Timmy..First off, let me say I'm very happy you and your daughter are OK...

Secondly...I think I found the solution to your problem..Check it out:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/bar/3330009956.html

Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Timmy

If you can work it out with the insurance company I will help repair the bike. It's bolt off bolt on.

You can probably replace it with a like year for that price too.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:31 PM

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Timmy

If you can work it out with the insurance company I will help repair the bike. It's bolt off bolt on.

You can probably replace it with a like year for that price too.
Edit: just an example

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...#ht_500wt_1184
Old 11-08-2012, 03:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Hey Timmy..First off, let me say I'm very happy you and your daughter are OK...

Secondly...I think I found the solution to your problem..Check it out:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/bar/3330009956.html
That was really cruel to do when Timmy's on pain meds.

Really funny, but really cruel.

Seriously Timmy, you know you've got lots of help here. Good luck my friend.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Timmy, when you get a moment, get me (or Warren, or Mike, or Wayne) the estimate for the bike. I guaranty we can get you back on the road for far, far less than that.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Timmy, when you get a moment, get me (or Warren, or Mike, or Wayne) the estimate for the bike. I guaranty we can get you back on the road for far, far less than that.
Patriot H-D put the estimate @ $5600, but I do not know the details.

I appreciate everyone's input - I'm gonna wait until I hear from my Ins.Co then go from there.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 11-08-2012, 05:04 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
try and find out what's on the estimate quickly, if the snow continues we will be putting it back together for turkeypalooza.....we will have manpower and bourbon
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

I appreciate everyone's input - I'm gonna wait until I hear from my Ins.Co then go from there.
They're probably charging a fortune for the gas tank...It'll ride fine with a dent in it. I've got room in the garage, plenty of tools, and a lift if we need it. I can borrow my neighbor's ramps and get the bike here if need be.

Let me know Timmy, I'm happy to do it for you.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 11-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

We're here for you if you need us. Just say make it so.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I will also have a lift on the truck thanksgiving

Sent from my sheep's butt
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
This.

Quote:
They're probably charging a fortune for the gas tank...It'll ride fine with a dent in it. I've got room in the garage, plenty of tools, and a lift if we need it. I can borrow my neighbor's ramps and get the bike here if need be.

Let me know Timmy, I'm happy to do it for you.
And This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
We're here for you if you need us. Just say make it so.
This Two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dippsy View Post
I will also have a lift on the truck thanksgiving
This three.

Seriously Timmy. Tell Patriot to e-mail you a copy of their determination. It's still YOUR bike in for an estimate.

Kimber

Old 11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Double-D

MasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMasterGunz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Timmy,

I have the bars from my 08 streetbob, derby cover, and mirrors, that are yours if you want them and if they will fit your bike.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGunz View Post
Timmy,

I have the bars from my 08 streetbob, derby cover, and mirrors, that are yours if you want them and if they will fit your bike.
that's half the broken sh!t.....

you can send the tank off to pat @ kustom flames, I am sure he can work wonders for a reasonable price
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Feeling some DC43 Love going around.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hope you all are healed and better in short time. Don't loose the bike, 30 years without one is a heck of a way to spend life.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...