Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Interview, the Series archives
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Interview, the Series archives Here's the interviews from the past...

Old 05-12-2008, 09:41 AM
GrayRider

Bofinn by Jams

Is Bofinn your real user name? My last name is S M E J K A L which is Bohemian. I'm 50% Finnish from my mother's side, so Bo Finn is my name. I left some Finlandia Vodka at Mega's house, I know he won't drink it.

Where is 43 doof clicks north of Chicago? [dis]1 click
--->

Are you in a witness protection program? "I see" said the blind man to his deaf wife over the telephone, while sticking his wooden arm out the window to see if it was raining...

Does your bike have a name? When did you first discover his / her name? My bike's name is Scooby. While surfing the web, I came across a pair of boxer briefs - I ordered them and drove the bike to downtown Chicago to get it tattoo'ed on my arm. On the tat it says "BAD DOG"...

Have you ever faked an orgasm --- or wished that you did? I had to look this one up first.

Definition of organism on the Web:
  • a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
So my answer is: It has a mind of it's own and I have no control of the outcome.

What is your best riding story? I'd have to say it was Mt. Evans, CO during last year's Doof-a-palooza. It is the highest paved road in the country at 14,240 ft. Two things come to mind:

1. On the way up, a car was coming at us driving about a foot over the double yellow line. Linda screams "What the hell was that?". I replied "That is what you call the PUCKER FACTOR". (the car was on the cliff side of the road...)
2. While at the top it began to turn a bit nasty. When it began to thunder we commented we better get off the mountain. Someone said it was lightning. When we looked up the guy pointed and said "no, it's down there!". We were above the storm!

What is your worst riding story? I really don't have one. Maybe all the stupid things I did when I first bought the bike. Learning the hard way.doc

Some of the other folks here wanted to ask you some things that have been gnawing at them. Below is the link to their questions

<link>

16X9 Shooter would like to ask "If you could be a twee...what kind of twee would you be?" I'd be a Weeping Willow

dynageno is curious about how long you been working on that beer gut? Our family refers to it as the S m e j k a l Belly (sounds like Smichael). I really don't drink much beer. Wine or vodka. But I do eat healthy. All four food groups are in a pepperoni pizza.

dwarthog put a lot of thought in his questions
Q1. How often are you allowed to go out of the house dressed like that? At work, all the IT guys have an "IT Profile". Every month at our division meeting they have 3 people stand up front (couple hundred folks plus video conferenced to Dallas, TX and Hudson, OH).

You have to talk about the last line of your profile, IE what would you take if you were stranded on an island / ask me about...

I have been selected at the end of this month. My profile says "ask me why I have rubber chickens on the back of my bike".

I'm going to be in full leathers proudly displaying my doof patches. I'll be famous I tell ya!

Q2. Do you smell as awful as you look in that picture? My **** don't stink!

Q3. Have you ever been approached by a man with a pipe, asking to borrow one of your arms to clean said pipe? No, but one time in band camp...

Q4. Did you know both tires on your motorcycle are round? Never really thought about it. Does it make a difference if the road is smooth or bumpy?

dj said: I got nuffin. What is nuffin? Is that secret cartoon talk? It like a blueberry muffin, without the blueberrys, and the muffin part.

stoney61 asks: How long have you been having bubble baths with chickie? I kinda started out late in life. Don't knock it until you try it.

cwilks is bewildered and wants to know "was "fringe" thrust upon you or was it a calculated decision" ??? I'm currently attending F.F.A. classes.
--->

KTWillys can't wait for the movie to come out. Tell us about the movie "Bofinn The _______!" Is it X rated? Who plays your stunt double for the love scenes? "Bofinn's Nove Story" Rated: R

LOL @ stunt double! It would be Tim Allen of course...

When I was young, I couldn't say the letter "L". It always sounded like an "N":

Lamp = Namp

Leg = Neg

etc...

My parents use to make me sing London Bridges:

Nondon Bridges falling down,
falling down, falling down
take the keys and knock her up
knock her up, knock her up

The entire story line is here: <linky>

Xkvator is worried and wants to know "Did you get your floorboards on the right way, yet...?" Well, ever time I backed out of the garage the flames were going the right direction. Never really knew they were on backwards until a friend pointed it out to me. Yes, I am a Doof.

pairofnines is looking to start trouble and wants to know - Why does/did your chickie have a 7 on it? In CO, this bastage of a gAZINTa took my green sharpie and wrote a 7 on my chickies chest. I am still in shock to this day! It is starting to wear off after the last chickie bath I gave him. Rub a dub dub!

dirtydan wants to ask "Do you fart in your hand and smell it?" No, but I do occasional enjoy farting on my dogs in bed.

Hodawwg asks What was it like being in the Village People? That actually wasn't me. When I originally tried out, I kept forgetting which "letter" I was suppose to be...

TalonChief is working on a gravitational thrust affect project and needs an answer to "How heavy does an electriglide "feel" at 12K feet?" It feels like a 20" carp floating on the surface of a stagnant pond, sucking air - sort of like Big Al did at 12K feet.

harleyjsb follows up with same project question "Or in a Gravel driveway............" Damn heavy I tell ya, damn heavy!

Lady Godiva is such a joker and wants to know how long have you been riding and what bikes you have had? What got you interested in the 2-wheeled devil? Also, do you fold, or scrunch?

As a kid the only experience I had was with a moped. We use to take it out in the field and jump wooden ramps with it. I'll never forget the time my brother racked his balls on it.

1985 - 1995 I was in the Navy and bought my first bike, 1985 H0nda Magna 700.

1996 - 2006: blueberry muffin

2006 - present: 2006 Ultra Classic

11/06 - came out of the waffle house and admitted I'm a Doof.