Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Higher education?

This has come to light, monies stolen by the administration of a small university.

"The University of Wyoming’s board of trustees swept as much as $140 million that was under the control of various departments and units across campus into its own series of accounts last year."

Just think how much is misplaced by larger schools of higher learning?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...s-problem.html

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 05-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
What passes for education these days is nothing more than looney far left indoctrination.

The whole landscape is rife with corruption and commie aspirations.... [sorry rant off]

Dirk
Old 05-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
What passes for education these days is nothing more than looney far left indoctrination.

The whole landscape is rife with corruption and commie aspirations.... [sorry rant off]

Dirk

B0B

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 05-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Just pointing out the ongoing rampant theft going on in those indoctrination centers.

And the sheep think they are getting a great deal, being taught classes by unpaid assistants / TA's.

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 05-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was a TA as a graduate student: educated, experienced, qualified to teach my subject, and nowhere near as burned out as the professors. Just sayin'.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Did they pay you?

Just wondering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 05-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Not damn much, but they did pay me. I taught two classes with labs: field crop technology and plant breeding.

Old 05-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Sex ed class for plants!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 05-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Mind the thorns

You have no idea...

Old 05-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
another shining example from 2007 ....

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/oct...on/na-roberts6
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 05-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
You have no idea...
I knew a guy who was teaching animal husbandry until one day they caught him at it.
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 05-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Mind the thorns

Fred, remind me someday to tell you about the summer I worked for David and Sons cross-pollinating squash and sunflowers. It was in the San Joaquin Valley where high summer temps combined with irrigation made it a very hot and steamy job.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Feathers or camel hair brushes?

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 05-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Mind the thorns

Neither.

First: go out in early morning, determine which flowers will bloom that day and either tie the petals shut (squash) or bag the heads (sunflower).

Once bees begin to work the field (signaling pollen dehiscence):

Squash: ruthlessly rip the petals from the male flower, untie the female flower's petals and gently brush the pollen-bearing male parts inside the female flower. Close and retie female petals.

Sunflower: Takes bags off two heads chosen for crosses. Bang the flowering side of the heads together. Rebag. Label.

Repeat ad nauseum throughout blooming season.

We also grew corn but thank goodness I didn't have to work with it. Tall, sharp edges, messy, grew so close together that plants blocked out any possibility of a breeze.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Old 05-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

I knew squash were boys and girls on the same plant.

Kind of like pine trees have boy flowers, the dangly things, and girl flowers, the cones.

Planted two Pluot trees one year, the dark green mottled skin with red flesh kind.

Then I found out you need a cross pollinator, a plum tree would work, didn't know of any in the neighborhood and didn't see any.

So I bought another Pluot of the yellow green skin with yellow to orange flesh as the cross pollinator . . .

Plant sex is so persnickety . . .

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...