Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I think vafatboy might be the Big Brother I never had....

Warren you are The Best!

Today, while out on a very nice ride on a beautiful day, he, Greg and Bob discovered the clutch on the new RoadGlide had way too much slack.

Warren immediately sat down Indian-style at my front wheel...dictated the wrenches he needed to adjust the clutch...and 5 minutes later... I was good to go.

He's a TRUE friend.
I'm NOT the only guy he's lent his Wisdom & Knowledge to.
Anyone who knows him knows what I mean.

I try not too get too mushy around here...after all we are real bikers.()

Warren...thanks for being there for me, man.

Thanks for being there for us Doofs!

-Vuk

Old 04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
Warren you are The Best!

Today, while out on a very nice ride on a beautiful day, he, Greg and Bob discovered the clutch on the new RoadGlide had way too much slack.

Warren immediately sat down Indian-style at my front wheel...dictated the wrenches he needed to adjust the clutch...and 5 minutes later... I was good to go.

He's a TRUE friend.

-Vuk

Hey brother! Can I borrow some money?

I don't know about the wisdom part, I'm a hack. It was my pleasure to be the first to wrench on your bike. Thanks for the kinds words.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Hey brother! Can I borrow some money?

I don't know about the wisdom part, I'm a hack. It was my pleasure to be the first to wrench on your bike. Thanks for the kinds words.
Dude...I'll loan you WHATEVER I can...( after last Thursday that # has diminished dramastically...just sayin'...)

Hack?... NOT!

I'm SURE there will be more kind words to follow...
Old 04-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
He's a keeper...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Warren you are The Best!

He's a TRUE friend.

-Vuk

Yup.

You know your warranty's shot now.

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 04-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKotter View Post
Yup.

You know your warranty's shot now.

Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Nice!

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
This is a good place, with good people.
It shows up every day.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 04-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Nice!
Dude...he's cool.

The next time you're in the WashingtonDC area we should git together!
I know it's a looooooooooooog ride...but..
...I'm cookin'!

...(that's a standing invite for you...)

-Vuk
Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
I never met a Virginian I didn't like...good people.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Dude...he's cool.

The next time you're in the WashingtonDC area we should git together!
I know it's a looooooooooooog ride...but..
...I'm cookin'!

...(that's a standing invite for you...)

-Vuk
Thanks mate. Now if i can only con the US gumberment to give me that visa......
Also any member that gets their arse over to Oz haz got a pad to stay in.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
This is a good place, with good people.
It shows up every day.
Yep!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Thanks mate. Now if i can only con the US gumberment to give me that visa......
Also any member that gets their arse over to Oz haz got a pad to stay in.
That is one HECK of an offer...

(heard off-camera..."Baby We're goin' to Australia...Wooo Hooooooooo !!!")
Old 04-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Just breakin' balls

I've got a camper and a new annex you're welcome to use also.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Hey...you used my tools!

Warrens a good dude, it's a pleasure to know him...the rest of you too!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I tried to get Dave to change his cams while Warren had it all apart...<sigh>

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM