Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another good idea

This General Bike Discussion room is a great idea.

There has been a void.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 06-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
...really?

...guess I didn't notice...
Old 06-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Jams

So would this be a good place to discuss bike stuff then?
Old 06-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
So would this be a good place to discuss bike stuff then?
Only if you own a "General Bike".

Old 06-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
This General Bike Discussion room is a great idea.

There has been a void.
Specifically there's nothing general about my bike.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:33 PM
8-Ball

added a "general maintenance" forum too...
Old 06-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Generally speaking,

Bikes are cool,

Again I remind you all that I am in the process of converting a 2003 police bike into a RAT bike on mile at a time.

It's all about me, me, and frigging me.....

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 06-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
My bike is enlisted.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me