Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

View Poll Results: Date for Aug. in the Poconos
8/5-8/7 3 42.86%
8/12-8/14 3 42.86%
8/26-8/28 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2016, 07:54 AM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Weekend of 8/5-8/7 is the Maine Lobstah Festival and we're hoping to be there....
That is 'northeast'.

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 04-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
well.............that is............if you consider Big T.O.E. popular........

Looking at another August weekend in the Poconos. Plan for this year is to stay HERE, where Mike & Patti and Wayne & Crissy stayed last year. Listed price this year is $84 for two double beds. Current open (non-race) weekends are 8/5 - 8/7, 8/12 - 8/14 and 8/26 - 8/28. Will be contacting them to confirm availability and discuss group prices.

PLEASE ENTER DATE PREFERENCES IN POLL.
I stayed there too ... Mike, Patti and I were up til midnight making the reservations

I didn't vote, I'm retired, so any dates are fine with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
I'm gonna plan on attending.
WHOOOOT !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Weekend of 8/5-8/7 is the Maine Lobstah Festival and we're hoping to be there....
Mike - keep me in the loop on this .... I'd REALLY like to do that !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
That is 'northeast'.
depends on yur perspective lol

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 04-04-2016, 05:44 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
I'm putting this on my schedule. I'll have to wait until I get a bit closer to make sure it will work out.

Old 04-04-2016, 06:06 AM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I stayed there too ... Mike, Patti and I were up til midnight making the reservations

I didn't vote, I'm retired, so any dates are fine with me

WHOOOOT !!!

Mike - keep me in the loop on this .... I'd REALLY like to do that !!!

depends on yur perspective lol
Well...there is 'down east'.
They got lobsters.

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 05-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation We have a winner?

Well................

It appears that there has been some 'smoke filled room deal making' going on, as a little birdie informed me that a decision had been made. Seems the weekend of 8/12 - 8/14 will be the weekend of record. Hoping to go up to the prospective venue tomorrow and discuss rooms, prices, and amenities (areas for congregating and enjoying adult beverages and ceegars).

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-12-2016, 04:48 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Does the prospective venue have a fire pit that we can sit around?
Looking forward to it!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Well................

It appears that there has been some 'smoke filled room deal making' going on, as a little birdie informed me that a decision had been made. Seems the weekend of 8/12 - 8/14 will be the weekend of record. Hoping to go up to the prospective venue tomorrow and discuss rooms, prices, and amenities (areas for congregating and enjoying adult beverages and ceegars).
Putting it on my calendar

Old 05-12-2016, 06:26 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Does the prospective venue have a fire pit that we can sit around?
Looking forward to it!!
I think it did, on a large patio. Also has pool, spa and bar

Old 05-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll be there. Might even bring a motorcycle.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 05-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Looking like we will be there. No beach this year.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:20 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Where in the Poconos?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-13-2016, 10:41 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Where in the Poconos?

Near White Haven,Pa.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-13-2016, 10:52 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Where in the Poconos?

http://www.mountainlaurelresort.com/index.html
Old 05-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Where in the Poconos?

What time Friday should we expect you?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me