Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 09-10-2013, 07:00 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Somebody swiped some of the contents at an event, but they've been replaced.
It waits.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:18 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish View Post
I just want to know what the hell ever happened to the bag of shame. I mean really.....
Good point....

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-10-2013, 07:20 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Somebody swiped some of the contents at an event, but they've been replaced.
It waits.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.
If you can take time from the crapper Boss...I'd appreciate the anointment of these misguided souls...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:21 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post

Hey, likely we'll be ridin by later this week or weekend. Headed to the RV show in Hershey.
Depends on the day but if we're free we will gladly join you!

Old 09-10-2013, 07:23 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Seeings how I not only road with Backroad Mike to Hell and beyond (on
to Tony Pacos), I fed him, and others, breakfast.

I would like the highly coveted, and much sought after
status of GazintA-Delinquent.

What say ye??
iszat groveling...have things changed THAT much since I took my nap???

Old 09-10-2013, 08:40 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
I thought Backroad Mike was an o-riginal Delinquent,
therefore my request is under the,

" 'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent " section.

thankyouverymuch.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:22 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
I thought Backroad Mike was an o-riginal Delinquent,
therefore my request is under the,

" 'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent " section.

thankyouverymuch.
Oh sure...make me try to remember stuff...that's a helluva way to treat "The 43rd Prophet" doncha know... He is indeed an O-riginal Delinquent...but groveling is still suggested!

Old 09-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

You have no idea.

the standards of groveling have dropped to a terrifying low.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
OK...who da feck woke me up...???
That would be me ya old fart
Old 09-10-2013, 01:17 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
That would be me ya old fart
Moi...old fart? Lemmie see, I got yer birthday written down around here somewhere...

Thanks for the call man...

Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Let me show these guys how to properly grovel...

Oh most excellent prophet of the sacred 43..having ridden with a previous member in 2007 who had ridden with the NOVA Delinquents, I humbly beseech you and ask if you would again consider me to be worthy of your great blessing, and let me become a Doof-Delinquent.

I am, sir, your humble servant.

Sent from my atomic powered HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Woody218; 09-10-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Let me show these guys how to properly grovel...

Oh most excellent prophet of the sacred 43..having ridden with a previous member in 2007 who had ridden with the NOVA Delinquents, I humbly beseech you and ask if you would again consider me to be worthy of your great blessing, and let me become a Doof-Delinquent.

I am, sir, your humble servant.

That's what I'm talkin' about...now if we could manage just a couple of in there this would be a great day to be back!!!

Old 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
That's what I'm talkin' about...now if we could manage just a couple of in there this would be a great day to be back!!!

Last edited by Woody218; 09-10-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:16 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post

Ahhhh...bathed in the splendor of intense groveling (everyone has a hobby), your ardent administration of ass kissing and groveling has served you well, and should be a example to everyone that assumes reaching the lofty level of Delinquent is an easy task!!!

Will the powers that be please anoint this sucker...er faithful applicant with the much coveted Delinquent status...

Old 11-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Petition to the 43rd Prophet

Oh Great and Powerful 43rd Profit, I humbly request to be anointed into and become a NOVA-Delinquent. I will wear my patch with the honor and pride it deserves. Please, please, please grant me the honor so that I may reach the ranks of my peers. I would also like to add that your two wheeled chariot will never be soiled by road grime while in the great state of Texas if I can help it. My water and bucket await your arrival.

Only you, the great and powerful 43rd Profit can grant this wish for me.

I humbly await your decision.

Last edited by LOCO; 11-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.