Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
I hate painting outside. I will not do it. I hire it out each time.

I'll do indoors, but don't care for it much either.

Old 02-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I painted the outside of my last house. Sucked. Was neglected, paint was hanging off in 5' ribbons. So then you start scraping, how far do you go?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I painted the outside of my last house. Sucked. Was neglected, paint was hanging off in 5' ribbons. So then you start scraping, how far do you go?
Staple Gun
Old 02-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I did, and even more then I planned. Was just gonna do the the spots that showed the old color. But once I got going, I kept on going. Of course, I wasn't ready, and everything was just shoved in the way.

I did a 1/2 ass job with roller, but I am hoping it looks less half ass then before. Just applying another coat.

Thinking about doing a color in my FR, but then light colors are so easy to paint overand harder to tell if you missed. Not to mention it would take months to pick a color.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
you go girl!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 02-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Excommunicated

I come from painting people. Gallon of paint was out remodel. Simple folk. Everything looks all shiny and new. I am full of hope and change now.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I found that if I buy Kilz primer and have it tinted, it covers dark paint real well with just 1 coat.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Excommunicated

Touched up the bathroom, and bought a towel rack. I am on a roll. Doing the bathroom in chrome.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Chrome walls seem like a waste of money to me. I guess your paint was bad after all...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Excommunicated

Put up a towel bar and one of those rings. Just need some of those fancy matching towels now. People are gonna wonder if I have a boyfriend.

I had a crushing defeat, earlier, which I will post later, askign council.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Leaded paint covers best...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Excommunicated

And tastes so good.