Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Jams

Sure is some dark cloudy days down there
Old 04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Now I remember .. Big Al stuck me in the neck with that cigarette.

You dOOFs can be proud of your brothers.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Pastor Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
I couldn't agree more, Pat. It was great to meet you.

Did you notice that the dOOFs seemed to be under the weather just a tad?

Must have been something in the water.
Just a tad bit under something....probably another squall line was coming in. Come to think of it that squall line just seemed to become an excuse for one more shot of something.. know what I mean. And it was good to meet you. I still am amazed that you came through all that rain just to hang out with all of us. Pretty cool..hope to see you again one of these days.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:04 PM

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Pat View Post
Just a tad bit under something....probably another squall line was coming in. Come to think of it that squall line just seemed to become an excuse for one more shot of something.. know what I mean. And it was good to meet you. I still am amazed that you came through all that rain just to hang out with all of us. Pretty cool..hope to see you again one of these days.
I think the squall line was circular in honor of the dOOFs. Just shows what good hosts the Cap'n, Kim and Lee Jr are.

It was great meeting you, Pat. We'll see each other again.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:28 AM
chickenman

Dog, it was not the sun, it was the 3 brothers.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
Dog, it was not the sun, it was the 3 brothers.
maybe so, maybe so - that and the beer, and the whiskey, and the Cuervo