Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I like it a lot, Joey.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Oil stains, old milk crates to sit on, and a cardboard creeper...now that's a garage!

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Post em up..............
Like I said...I've just barely started...but I'll take som pics of the buildings and homestead...got a lot of potential...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
I like it a lot, Joey.
Thanks, Skip.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Oil stains, old milk crates to sit on, and a cardboard creeper...now that's a garage!

Thorns
I had a few like that, in the old days................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 09-29-2009, 07:49 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post

Thorns
You've been to my house...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Gotta have one of these, too...

Great job on your garage, BTW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snap-on clock.jpg (16.8 KB, 26 views)

Jay
Old 09-30-2009, 06:57 PM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Gotta have one of these, too...
I ain't got that one,

But I got this one...............

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 10-01-2009, 07:10 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Saaa-weeeeet!!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yeah, why don't you all post pics of your nice garages, so I can show Itch how it CAN look like. He can never find anything.

Lots of coolers in your garage...
Old 10-01-2009, 07:41 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
is it done yet?
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
is it done yet?
Nope, It would be, but I have to meet with my very good friend Noodles this weekend.................

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses

®