Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:44 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Question I sat on a H0NDA & Cushman today...

...yes, I really did sit on a H0NDA & Cushman today, and looked at a Kowalski!!!

Yes I did!

...the wife was looking at bikes and she seems to like the V-STAR Custom, 650! ...she seems to like it!!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 06-07-2008, 08:47 PM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Good for her.

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 06-07-2008, 08:54 PM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
we just went through this to sat on everything from superglides , sporties , V stars , yada yada . She ended up with a 750 shadow spirit. Actually pretty nice bike.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:59 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
...yes, I really did sit on a H0NDA & Cushman today, and looked at a Kowalski!!!

Yes I did!

...the wife was looking at bikes and she seems to like the V-STAR Custom, 650! ...she seems to like it!!
Tell you what, besides the Softail that you see in my sig, I also own this...

It's a H0nda and it's a beast! Just can't limit myself to one brand. Life's too short and there is too much good stuff out there.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:39 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
We've had Hondas, Cushmans, Kowalski, Vespas, and Harleys, and have liked every one. The V-star was actually next on my wish list when i stopped riding a few years ago. Love that bike!

Old 06-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I want a BMW like Waspy McStingerton.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post

Yes I did!
It's OK nobody panic it's just zINt talk.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 06-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
my first bike was a H0nda

Old 06-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My first bike was a Hodaka, way way back when tires were still solid...Had a h0ndA 750 four and a CBR 6 cyinder, that thing was a torque monster in its day. I would love to find a few of those old bikes to restorE but I hear parts are hard to come by.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I got a h0nda lawn mower.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It's not WHAT you ride but THAT you ride!!

But Harley's have the rep.

Master of Contemplation
Old 06-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Mike View Post
It's not WHAT you ride but THAT you ride!!

But Harley's have the rep.
I'm wrenching on my Harley today.........hell of a rep.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Must be a California thing. 8-ball included.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My first bike was a Zundap.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

did it have an engine?