Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Orlando H-D

During my fun-filled ride from Stafford to Daytona Bike Week I broke down in Jacksonville, FL. My buddy in Orlando drove his truck and was able to get me to Orlando. I got the bike into Orlando H-D at about 10 or 11 am.
The service guy at the counter, Ron, and the technician, Jimmy, were both knowledgeable & professional-they allowed me to go back into the shop several times to discuss the issues with my bike, plus kept me up-to-daye on its staus & progress. Remember, this was during Daytona Bike Week when every HD place within 70 miles of Daytona is packed with people and having events, but they treated me like I was the only guy with a bike in their shop.
The stator was bad, it would have been out at 5pm but they found a crack in my inner primary cover. At first, I was told they would not be able to get the part in until Monday afternoon. The Service Manager intervened and said he would have someone drive to Gainesville, FL, Sunday morning to get the part. I was on the road to Daytona by 3 p.m. Sunday.
On top of that, on Saturday they quoted me over $800 dollars for all parts & labor. When I paid for it on Sunday, they charged me only $720-they knocked off 1.5 hours on the labor charges and thru in some seals/gaskets for free.
Don't know if any FL folks can back me up, but for it being my first time in Florida, my first time dealing with that shop, and the first time I've had my '02 Dyna WG in a shop since I bought it in March '06, I was treated respectfully, fair and honest by them.
I rode over 600 miles during DBW, and drove back to Virginia (~800 miles) problem-free.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 03-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Unbelievable.